by members of
Staatssekretariat für Wirtschaft
Government of Switzerland
(State Secretariat for Economic Affairs, )These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Zimmermann, Thomas A., 2010. "The dangerous rise of economic interventionism," MPRA Paper 37262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zimmermann, Thomas A., 2007. "WTO Dispute Settlement: General Appreciation and the Role of India," MPRA Paper 4904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zimmermann, Thomas A., 2006. "Negotiating the review of the WTO Dispute Settlement Understanding," MPRA Paper 4498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zimmermann, Thomas A., 2006. "The DSU Review (1998-2004): Negotiations, Problems and Perspectives," MPRA Paper 4800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thierry Buchs, 2005. "Argentina: Trying to Make Sense of the Financial Tango," Macroeconomics 0502028, EconWPA.
- Thierry Buchs, 2005. "Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate In Brazil Estimation And Policy Implications," International Trade 0502013, EconWPA.
- Thierry Buchs, 2005. "Privatization in Sub-Saharan Africa: Some Lessons from Experiences to Date," Microeconomics 0502007, EconWPA.
- Johan Mathisen & Thierry D. Buchs, 2005. "Competition and Efficiency in Banking; Behavioral Evidence from Ghana," IMF Working Papers 05/17, International Monetary Fund.
- Heinz Hauser & Thomas A. Zimmermann, 2005. "The Challenge of Reforming the WTO Dispute Settlement Understanding," International Trade 0502014, EconWPA.
- Thomas A. Zimmermann, 2005. "Gewährleisten umgesetzte WTO-Streitschlichtungsurteile offene Märkte? Eine Betrachtung am Beispiel des Zeitschriftenfalles," International Trade 0502015, EconWPA.
- Thomas A. Zimmermann, 2005. "WTO Dispute Settlement at Ten: Evolution, Experiences, and Evaluation," International Trade 0504003, EconWPA.
- Zimmermann, Thomas A., 2002. "Doing Business in Mexico," MPRA Paper 4499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thierry D. Buchs, 1996. "Selected WTO Rules and Some Implications for Fund Policy Advice," IMF Working Papers 96/23, International Monetary Fund.
- Thierry D. Buchs, 2004. "Consequences of Financial Globalization for Policy Making," Aussenwirtschaft, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 59(01), pages 29-50, March.
- Thierry D. Buchs, 1999. "Financial crisis in the Russian Federation: Are the Russians learning to tango?," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 7(3), pages 687-715, November.