by members of
Government of Hungary
(Ministry for National Economy, )These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Viktor V & Ágnes Horváth & Áron Horváth & Balázs Krusper & Benedek Nobilis & Tímea Várnai, 2011. "The DELPHI model (Dynamic Econometric Large-scale Prognosticator of Hungarian Inflation)," EcoMod2011 3257, EcoMod.
- Gábor Kátay & Benedek Nobilis, 2009. "Driving Forces Behind Changes in the Aggregate Labour Force Participation in Hungary," MNB Working Papers 2009/5, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Balázs Romhányi, 2005. "A learning hypothesis of the term structure of interest rates," Macroeconomics 0503001, EconWPA.
- Benedek Nobilis & András Svraka, 2015. "Hungarian Small Business Tax and Possibilities to Minimize Distortions from Capital Income Taxation," Society and Economy, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 37(supplemen), pages 87-105, December.
- András Svraka & István Szabó & Viktor Hudecz, 2013. "Employment stimulating tax incentives in the Hungarian labour market," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 58(4), pages 386-402.
- Romhanyi, Balazs, 2002. "Extending the McCallum monetary policy reaction function for more than two periods," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 227-232, October.