by members of
Health Services Research Unit
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medecine
London, United Kingdom
| Working papers | Journal articles | Software components |
- Buckley, Cathal & Wall, David P. & Moran, Brian & O'Neill, Stephen & Murphy, Paul N.C., 2015. "Post EU Nitrates Directive implementation: an examination of the sustainable use of phosphorus in milk production," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204207, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Buckley, Cathal & Wall, David P. & Moran, Brian & O'Neill, Stephen & Murphy, Paul N.C., 2016. "Phosphorus management on Irish dairy farms post controls introduced under the EU Nitrates Directive," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 1-8.
- Peter Howley & Stephen O Neill & Rowland Atkinson, 2015. "Who Needs Good Neighbors?," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 47(4), pages 939-956, April.
- K. Ishak & Noemi Kreif & Agnes Benedict & Noemi Muszbek, 2013. "Overview of Parametric Survival Analysis for Health-Economic Applications," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 31(8), pages 663-675, August.
- Noémi Kreif & Richard Grieve & M. Zia Sadique, 2013. "Statistical Methods For Cost‐Effectiveness Analyses That Use Observational Data: A Critical Appraisal Tool And Review Of Current Practice," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 486-500, 04.
- Carney, Patricia & O'Neill, Stephen & O'Neill, Ciaran, 2013. "Determinants of breast cancer screening uptake in women, evidence from the British Household Panel Survey," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 108-114.
- Lava Prakash Yadav & Stephen O’Neill & Tom van Rensburg, 2013. "Economic Crisis and the Restructuring of Wage Setting Mechanisms for Vulnerable Workers in Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 44(2), pages 221-245.
- Radice Rosalba & Ramsahai Roland & Grieve Richard & Kreif Noemi & Sadique Zia & Sekhon Jasjeet S., 2012. "Evaluating treatment effectiveness in patient subgroups: a comparison of propensity score methods with an automated matching approach," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-45, August.
- Stephen O'Neill & Kevin Hanrahan, 2012. "Decoupling of agricultural support payments: the impact on land market participation decisions," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 639-659, September.
- Burns, Richeal & Walsh, Brendan & O’Neill, Stephen & O’Neill, Ciaran, 2012. "An examination of variations in the uptake of prostate cancer screening within and between the countries of the EU-27," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 268-276.
- Owen O'Donnell & Stephen O'Neill & Tom Van Ourti & Brendan Walsh, 2015. "CONINDEX: Stata module to perform estimation of concentration indices," Statistical Software Components S458111, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 13 Mar 2016.