by members of
Faculty of Management
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Tehran
| Journal articles | Chapters |
- Ratan J.S. Dheer & Aidin Salamzadeh, 2022. "Pandemic threats: how SMEs can respond to the challenges from global crises," International Journal of Globalisation and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 13(1), pages 1-17.
- Ramadani, Veland & Rahman, Md. Mizanur & Salamzadeh, Aidin & Rahaman, Md. Saidur & Abazi-Alili, Hyrije, 2022. "Entrepreneurship Education and Graduates' Entrepreneurial Intentions: Does Gender Matter? A Multi-Group Analysis using AMOS," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 180(C).
- Léo-Paul Dana & Aidin Salamzadeh & Samira Mortazavi & Morteza Hadizadeh, 2022. "Investigating the Impact of International Markets and New Digital Technologies on Business Innovation in Emerging Markets," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(2), pages 1-15, January.
- Dana, Léo-Paul & Salamzadeh, Aidin & Mortazavi, Samira & Hadizadeh, Morteza & Zolfaghari, Mahnaz, 2022. "Strategic Futures Studies and Entrepreneurial Resiliency: A Focus on Digital Technology Trends and Emerging Markets," TEC Empresarial, Business School, Costa Rica Institute of Technology (ITCR), vol. 16(1), pages 87-100.
- Leo-Paul Dana & Mehdi Tajpour & Aidin Salamzadeh & Elahe Hosseini & Mahnaz Zolfaghari, 2021. "The Impact of Entrepreneurial Education on Technology-Based Enterprises Development: The Mediating Role of Motivation," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 11(4), pages 1-17, September.
- Ali Moghadamzadeh & Pejman Ebrahimi & Soodabeh Radfard & Aidin Salamzadeh & Datis Khajeheian, 2020. "Investigating the Role of Customer Co-Creation Behavior on Social Media Platforms in Rendering Innovative Services," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(17), pages 1-20, August.
- Mehdi Tajpour & Aidin Salamzadeh, 2019. "The effect of spiritual intelligence on organisational entrepreneurship: case study of educational departments in University of Tehran," International Journal of Management and Enterprise Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 18(3), pages 205-218.
- Aidin Salamzadeh & Mehdi Tajpour & Elahe Hosseini, 2019. "Corporate entrepreneurship in University of Tehran: does human resources management matter?," International Journal of Knowledge-Based Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(3), pages 276-292.
- Batrancea, Larissa & Nichita, Anca & Olsen, Jerome & Kogler, Christoph & Kirchler, Erich & Hoelzl, Erik & Weiss, Avi & Torgler, Benno & Fooken, Jonas & Fuller, Joanne & Schaffner, Markus & Banuri, She, 2019. "Trust and power as determinants of tax compliance across 44 nations," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
- Aidin Salamzadeh & Zahra Arasti & Ghanbar Mohamadi Elyasi, 2017. "Creation of ICT-Based Social Start-Ups in Iran: A Multiple Case Study," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 25(01), pages 97-122, March.
- Aidin Salamzadeh & Hiroko Kawamorita Kesim, 2017. "The enterprising communities and startup ecosystem in Iran," Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(4), pages 456-479, August.
- Sasan Mehrani & Mohammad Moradi & Hoda Eskandar, 2017. "Institutional Ownership Type and Earnings Quality: Evidence from Iran," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(1), pages 54-73, January.
- Aidin Salamzadeh & Jahangir Yadollahi Farsi & Mahmoud Motavaseli & Mirjana Radovic Markovic & Hiroko Kawamorita Kesim, 2015. "Institutional factors affecting the transformation of entrepreneurial universities," International Journal of Business and Globalisation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 14(3), pages 271-291.
- Jahangir Yadolahi Farsi & Meisam Modarresi & Mahmoud Motavaseli & Aidin Salamzadeh, 2014. "Institutional Factors Affecting Academic Entrepreneurship: The Case of University of Tehran," Economic Analysis, Institute of Economic Sciences, vol. 47(1-2), pages 139-159.
- Aidin Salamzadeh & Ali Akbar Farjadian & Mahdi Amirabadi & Meisam Modarresi, 2014. "Entrepreneurial characteristics: insights from undergraduate students in Iran," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 21(2), pages 165-182.
- Aidin Salamzadeh & Mohammad Ali Azimi & David A. Kirby, 2013. "Social entrepreneurship education in higher education: insights from a developing country," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 20(1), pages 17-34.
- Aidin Salamzadeh & Jahangir Yadolahi Farsi & Yashar Salamzadeh, 2013. "Entrepreneurial universities in Iran: a system dynamics model," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 20(4), pages 420-445.
- Shakiba Ghadir Jamal Abad & Jalali Seyed Hossein, 2013. "Conceptualization Of Customer Based Brand Equity In Financial Service Sector," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 8(1), pages 123-133, April.
- Hossein Gheleji, 2013. "Value Contradiction in Policymaking: The Case of Iranian Foreign Policy," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 20(3), pages 443-451, November.
- Seyed Hossein Jalali, 2012. "Export Barriers and Export Performance: Empirical Evidence from the Commercial Relationship between Greece and Iran," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 10(1), pages 53-66.
- Reza Raei & Mohammad Moradi & Hoda Eskandar, 2012. "Do dividend policies signal Corporate Operating Characteristics?," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 2(4), pages 1-2.
- Davood TANHA & Aidin SALAMZADEH & Zahra ALLAHIAN & Yashar SALAMZADEH, 2011. "Commercialization of University Research and Innovations in Iran: Obstacles and Solutions," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(7), pages 1-20, December.
- Amir Mohammad KOLABI & Hamid Khodadad HOSSEINI & Rosa MEHRABI & Aidin SALAMZADEH, 2011. "Developing Entrepreneurial Marketing Mix: Case Study of Entrepreneurial Food Enterprises in Iran," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(5), pages 1-6, August.
- Aidin Salamzadeh & Mehdi Tajpour & Elahe Hosseini, 2022. "Measuring the Impact of Simulation-Based Teaching on Entrepreneurial Skills of the MBA/DBA Students," Springer Books, in: Denis Hyams-Ssekasi & Naveed Yasin (ed.), Technology and Entrepreneurship Education, chapter 4, pages 77-104, Springer.
- Aidin Salamzadeh & Marina Alekseevna Romanovich, 2022. "Entrepreneurship in Suriname," Springer Texts in Business and Economics, in: Léo-Paul Dana & Christian Keen & Veland Ramadani (ed.), Entrepreneurship in South America, pages 197-210, Springer.
- Aidin Salamzadeh & LÃ©o Paul Dana, 2022. "A systematic literature review of crisis management in and by small and medium-sized enterprises," Chapters, in: Small and Medium Sized Enterprises and the COVID-19 Response, chapter 2, pages 38-61, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aidin Salamzadeh & Léo-Paul Dana, 2022. "Entrepreneurship in Paraguay," Springer Texts in Business and Economics, in: Léo-Paul Dana & Christian Keen & Veland Ramadani (ed.), Entrepreneurship in South America, pages 155-179, Springer.
- Hiroko Kawamorita & Aidin Salamzadeh & David A. Kirby & Kürşat Demiryürek, 2022. "The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Development of Entrepreneurial Universities: A Study of Higher Education Institutions in Turkey," Contributions to Economics, in: Nezameddin Faghih & Amir Forouharfar (ed.), Socioeconomic Dynamics of the COVID-19 Crisis, chapter 0, pages 63-82, Springer.