by members of
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Tulsa
Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States)
| Journal articles |
- Hendricks, Matthew D., 2015. "Towards an optimal teacher salary schedule: Designing base salary to attract and retain effective teachers," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 143-167.
- Hendricks, Matthew D., 2014. "Does it pay to pay teachers more? Evidence from Texas," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 50-63.
- Scott Carter, 2011. "C.E. Ferguson and the Neoclassical Theory of Capital: A Matter of Faith," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 339-356.
- Scott Carter, 2011. "A Simple Model of the Surplus Approach to Value, Distribution, and Growth," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(5), pages 1117-1146, November.
- Scott Carter, 2009. "The Constitution of Capital: Essays on Volume I of Marx's Capital," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 313-315.
- Scott Carter, 2007. "Real wage productivity elasticity across advanced economies, 1963-1996," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 573-600.