by members of
Departamento de Economía Aplicada (Política Económica)
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales
Universidad de Málaga
(Department of Applied Economics (Economic Policy), Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Malaga)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- António Afonso & M. Carmen Blanco-Arana, 2018. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: A Study for OECD Countries in the Context of Crisis," Working Papers REM 2018/46, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Elena Bárcena-Martín & M. Carmen Blanco-Arana & Salvador Pérez-Moreno, 2017. "Dynamics of child poverty in the European countries," Working Papers 437, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Elena Bárcena-Martín & M. Carmen Blanco-Arana & Salvador Pérez-Moreno, 2016. "Assessing the impact of social transfer income packages on child poverty in European countries: Pro-child targeting vs pro-poor targeting," Working Papers 410, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Elena Bárcena-Martín & Maria del Carmern & Salvador Perez-Moreno, 2015. "Assessing the impact of social transfer income packages on child poverty. A European cross-national perspective," ThE Papers 15/02, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Pérez-Moreno, Salvador & Blanco-Arana, María C. & Bárcena-Martín, Elena, 2016. "Economic cycles and child mortality: A cross-national study of the least developed countries," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 14-23.
- E. Bárcena-Martín & B. Lacomba & A. I. Moro-Egido & S. Pérez-Moreno, 2014.
"Country Differences in Material Deprivation in Europe,"
Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(4), pages 802-820, December.
- Ana I. Moro-Egido & E. Bárcena-Martín & B. Lacomba & S. Perez-Moreno, 2012. "Country differences in material deprivation in Europe," EcoMod2012 4155, EcoMod.
- Antonio García-Lizana & Salvador Pérez-Moreno, 2012. "Consumption and income distribution: a proposal for a new reading of Keynes' thinking," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 45-65, December.
- Salvador Perez-Moreno, 2011. "Financial development and poverty in developing countries: a causal analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 57-80, August.
- Luis Teigeiro & Jesús Solís, 2007. "Coefficient stability and structural change in the Spanish economy," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 387-409, December.
- Salvador Pérez-Moreno, 2007. "An Assessment of the Causal Relationship between Growth and Inequality in Spanish Regions," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 389-400, December.
- Jose Benitez-Rochel & Luis Robles-Teigeiro, 2003. "The foundations of the Tableau Economique in Boisguilbert and Cantillon," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 231-248.