by members of
Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. Find also a compilation of publications from alumni here.
University of Ghana
This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles | Books |
- Kolavalli, Shashidhara & Agandin, John & Ampofo, Aaron & Kemeze, Francis & Amewu, Sena, 2020. "Value chain development to benefit smallholders in Ghana: The effectiveness of selected interventions," GSSP working papers 51, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kemeze, Francis H., 2020. "Demand for Supplemental Irrigation via Small-Scale Water Harvesting," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304569, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Miranda, Mario J. & Mulangu, Francis M. & Kemeze, Francis H., 2019. "Warehouse Receipt Financing for Smallholders in Developing Countries: Short on Logic, Long on Imagination," 2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia 291012, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gerber, Nicolas & von Braun, Joachim & Usman, Muhammed Abdella & Hasan, Mohammad Monirul & Okyere, Charles Yaw & Vangani, Ruchi & Wiesmann, Doris, 2019. "Water, Sanitation and Agriculture Linkages with Health and Nutrition Improvement," Discussion Papers 292665, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Miranda, Mario & Mulangu, Francis & Kemeze, Francis H. & Kolavalli, Shashi L., 2018. "Does warehouse receipt financing benefit Ghanaian smallholders?," GSSP policy notes 13, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Okyere, C.Y., 2018. "Social Interventions, Child Health and Anthropometric Outcomes in Southern Ghana," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277424, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Okyere, Charles Yaw & Pangaribowo, Evita Hanie & Asante, Felix Ankomah & von Braun, Joachim, 2017. "The Impacts of Household Water Quality Testing and Information on Safe Water Behaviors: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment in Ghana," Discussion Papers 256216, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Kemeze, Francis H. & Miranda, Mario J. & Kuwornu, John & Amin-Somuah, Henry, 2016. "Optimal Management of Runoff Reservoir Supply: The Case of Tono Reservoir in Northern Ghana," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236030, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Charles Yaw Okyere, 2022. "The effect of internet services on child education outcomes: evidence from poa! Internet in Kenya," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 4-18, January.
- Charles Yaw Okyere & Ama Asantewah Ahene-Codjoe, 2022. "Irrigated Agriculture and Welfare: Panel Data Evidence from Southern Ghana," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 34(2), pages 583-610, April.
- Eghan, Mark, 2022. "Does Remittance Offset the Effect of Loss of Labour Through Migration on Agricultural Productivity in Tanzania?," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 10(4), October.
- Charles Yaw Okyere, 2020. "Environmental quality, gender and health outcomes in Southern Ghana," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 22(8), pages 7865-7886, December.
- Mario J. Miranda & Francis M. Mulangu & Francis H. Kemeze, 2019. "Warehouse receipt financing for smallholders in developing countries: Challenges and limitations," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 50(5), pages 629-641, September.
- Francis Kizito Yaw Amevenku & Richard Kofi Asravor, 2019. "Income equality and household expenditure of fishers in the Volta Basin in Ghana," Journal of Agribusiness in Developing and Emerging Economies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(5), pages 552-568, October.
- Richard Kofi Asravor, 2019. "Farmers’ risk preference and the adoption of risk management strategies in Northern Ghana," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 62(5), pages 881-900, April.
- F. K. Y. Amevenku & R. K. Asravor & J. K. M. Kuwornu, 2019. "Determinants of livelihood strategies of fishing households in the volta Basin, Ghana," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 1595291-159, January.
- Charles Yaw Okyere & Evita Hanie Pangaribowo & Nicolas Gerber, 2019. "Household Water Quality Testing and Information: Identifying Impacts on Health Outcomes and Sanitation- and Hygiene-Related Risk-Mitigating Behaviors," Evaluation Review, , vol. 43(6), pages 370-395, December.
- Richard Kofi Asravor, 2018. "Livelihood Diversification Strategies to Climate Change among Smallholder Farmers in Northern Ghana," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(8), pages 1318-1338, November.
- Richard Asravor, 2018. "Smallholder farmers’ risk perceptions and risk management responses: Evidence from the semi-arid region of Ghana," African Journal of Economic and Management Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(3), pages 367-387, September.
- Charles Y. OKYERE & Yira YACOUBA & Dominik GILGENBACH, 2013. "The Problem Of Annual Occurrences Of Floods In Accra: An Integration Of Hydrological, Economic And Political Perspectives," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(2), pages 45-79, May.
- Osei-Asare, Yaw Bonsu & Eghan, Mark, 2013. "Food Price Inflation And Consumer Welfare In Ghana," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 1(1), pages 1-13, July.
- Kemeze, Francis Hypolite, 2018. "The Impact of Agricultural Insurance on the Demand for Supplemental Irrigation: A Randomized Controlled Trial Experimental Evidence in Northern Ghana," Monographs: Applied Economics, AgEcon Search, number 302442, September.