The Problem Of Annual Occurrences Of Floods In Accra: An Integration Of Hydrological, Economic And Political Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Buckley, Robert M. & Mathema, Ashna S., 2007. "Is Accra a superstar city ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4453, The World Bank.
- Gatzweiler, Franz W. & Baumuller, Heike & Husmann, Christine Ladenburger & von Braun, Joachim, 2011. "Marginality: Addressing the Root Causes of Extreme Poverty," Working Papers 146653, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Obuobie, Emmanuel & Keraita, Bernard & Danso, George & Amoah, Philip & Cofie, Olufunke O. & Raschid-Sally, Liqa & Drechsel, Pay, 2006.
"Irrigated urban vegetable production in Ghana: characteristics, benefits and risks,"
International Water Management Institute, number 137958, June.
- Obuobie, Emmanuel & Keraita, Bernard & Danso, George & Amoah, Philip & Cofie, Olufunke O. & Raschid-Sally, Liqa & Drechsel, Pay, 2006. "Irrigated urban vegetable production in Ghana: characteristics, benefits and risks," IWMI Books, Reports H039283, International Water Management Institute.
- David Harvey, 2003. "The right to the city," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(4), pages 939-941, December.
More about this item
Keywordsextreme weather events; natural disasters and hazards; floods; urbanization; Accra and Ghana.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:terumm:v:8:y:2013:i:2:p:45-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colesca Sofia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.