by members of
Centre for International Business Studies (CIBS)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis.Find also a compilation of publications from alumni here.
London South Bank University
London, United Kingdom
This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles | Books | Chapters |
- Andrea Filippetti & Marion Frenz & Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2013. "The Role Of Internationalization As A Determinant Of Innovation Performance. An Analysis Of 42 Countries," Working Papers 10, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Jan 2013.
- G. Ietto-Gillies, 1998. "A Comparison of Merged versus Non-merged Business Establishments in Britain: What Can we Learn from the Workplace Industrial Relations Survey?," CIBS Research Papers in International Business 10-98, London South Bank University CIBS.
- G. Ietto-Gillies, 1998. "Location of Affiliates and Degree of Internationalisation: An Analysis of the World's Largest 664 TNCs," CIBS Research Papers in International Business 14-98, London South Bank University CIBS.
- G. Ietto-Gillies, 1998. "Earnings From Foreign Direct Investment: Possible Effects on Domestic Economies and Patterns in EU Countries," CIBS Research Papers in International Business 9-98, London South Bank University CIBS.
- G. Ietto-Gillies, 1997. "What do Internationalisation Indices Measure?," CIBS Research Papers in International Business 6-97, London South Bank University CIBS.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2014. "Reply to John Cantwell's Commentary on Grazia Ietto-Gillies' paper: 'The Theory of the Transnational Corporation at 50+'," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 3(2), pages 1-67, September.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2014. "The Theory of the Transnational Corporation at 50+," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 3(2), pages 1-38, September.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2011. "The internationalization of production systems. Implications for firms, labour and countries: The global environment of business," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 239-244.
- Andrea Filippetti & Marion Frenz & Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2011. "Are Innovation and Internationalization Related? An Analysis of European Countries," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(5), pages 437-459.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2010. "Clinton and Blair: The Political Economy of the Third Way," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 68(3), pages 371-374.
- Frenz, Marion & Ietto-Gillies, Grazia, 2009. "The impact on innovation performance of different sources of knowledge: Evidence from the UK Community Innovation Survey," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1125-1135, September.
- Ceyhun Elci, 2009. "Risk Regulation in the Single Market: The Governance of Pharmaceuticals and Foodstuffs in the European Union - By S. Krapohl," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 932-933, 09.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2008. "On quasi-markets and privatizations in public services," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 387-395.
- Marion Frenz & Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2007. "Does Multinationality Affect the Propensity to Innovate? An Analysis of the Third UK Community Innovation Survey," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 99-117.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2006. "Is New Labours Third Way New or Just Hot Air in Old Bottles?," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 53(2), pages 111-130, June.
- Marion Frenz & Claudia Girardone & Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2005. "Multinationality Matters in Innovation: The Case of the UK Financial Services," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 65-92.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2002. "Hymer, the Nation-State and the Determinants of Multinational Corporations' Activities," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 43-54, December.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2002. "How Internationalised are EU Transnationals?1," Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics, , vol. 13(1-3), pages 13-39, January.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2000. "What Role for Multinationals in the New Theories of International Trade and Location?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 413-426.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies & Meloria Meschi, 1999. "The Characteristics, Performance and Strategic Behaviour of Merged Versus Non-Merged Establishments in Britain," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(1), pages 1-24, August.
- Grazia Ietto‐Gillies, 1997. "Working with the big guys," New Economy, Institute for Public Policy Research, vol. 4(1), pages 12-16, 03.
- Gillies, Ducan A. & Ietto Gillies, Grazia, 1987. "G. Ietto Gillies - Probability and Economics in the Works of Bruno de Finetti," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 40(3-4), pages 192-209.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2012. "Transnational Corporations and International Production," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14379.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2012. "The Multinational Firm: Characteristics, Activities and Explanations in Historical Context," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2012. "Transnational companies and finance," Chapters,in: Handbook of Critical Issues in Finance, chapter 42, pages i-ii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2011. "The Integration and Fragmentation Roles of Transnational Companies," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume III, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2011. "The Role of Transnational Corporations in the Globalisation Process," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Globalisation, Second Edition, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2011. "Strategies of Transnational Companies in the Context of the Governance Systems of Nation-states," Chapters,in: Does Economic Governance Matter?, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ceyhun Elci, 2006. "The Impact of HPAI of the H5N1 Strain on Economies of Affected Countries," Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics,in: Proceedings of the Conference on Human and Economic Resources, pages 104-117 Izmir University of Economics.