by members of
College of Economics and Management
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Nanjing Forestry University
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Yang, hongqiang & Ji, Chunyi & Nie, Ning & Hong, Yinxing, 2012. "China’s wood furniture manufacturing industry: industrial cluster and export competitiveness," MPRA Paper 44282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ji, Chun-Yi & Yang, Hong-Qiang & Nie, Ying, 2011. "Impacts of China's log Import on the Ecological Sustainability of Forests in Source Countries," MPRA Paper 36943, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2011.
- Yang, hongqiang & Nie, ying & Ji, chunyi, 2010. "Study on China's timber resource shortage and import structure:natural forest protection program outlook,1998 to 2008," MPRA Paper 32738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aijun Yang & Ju Xiang & Lianjie Shu & Hongqiang Yang, 2018. "Sparse Bayesian Variable Selection with Correlation Prior for Forecasting Macroeconomic Variable using Highly Correlated Predictors," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 51(2), pages 323-338, February.
- Geng, Aixin & Yang, Hongqiang & Chen, Jiaxin & Hong, Yinxing, 2017. "Review of carbon storage function of harvested wood products and the potential of wood substitution in greenhouse gas mitigation," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(P1), pages 192-200.
- Han Zhang & Jari Kuuluvainen & Hongqiang Yang & Yi Xie & Can Liu, 2017. "The Effect of Off-Farm Employment on Forestland Transfers in China: A Simultaneous-Equation Tobit Model Estimation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(9), pages 1-14, September.
- Hongqiang Yang & Xiaobiao Zhang, 2016. "A Rethinking of the Production Approach in IPCC: Its Objectiveness in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-13, February.
- Yang, Aijun & Liu, Yue & Xiang, Ju & Yang, Hongqiang, 2016. "Optimal buying at the global minimum in a regime switching model," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 50-55.
- Yang, Hongqiang & Wang, Zhi & Shuai, Shijin & Wang, Jianxin & Xu, Hongming & Wang, Buyu, 2015. "Temporally and spatially distributed combustion in low-octane gasoline multiple premixed compression ignition mode," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 150-160.
- Nie, Ying & Ji, Chunyi & Yang, Hongqiang, 2010. "The forest ecological footprint distribution of Chinese log imports," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 231-235, March.