by members of
College of Economics and Management
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Nanjing Forestry University
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Yang, hongqiang & Ji, Chunyi & Nie, Ning & Hong, Yinxing, 2012. "China’s wood furniture manufacturing industry: industrial cluster and export competitiveness," MPRA Paper 44282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ji, Chun-Yi & Yang, Hong-Qiang & Nie, Ying, 2011. "Impacts of China's log Import on the Ecological Sustainability of Forests in Source Countries," MPRA Paper 36943, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2011.
- Yang, hongqiang & Nie, ying & Ji, chunyi, 2010. "Study on China's timber resource shortage and import structure:natural forest protection program outlook,1998 to 2008," MPRA Paper 32738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hongqiang Yang & Xiaobiao Zhang, 2016. "A Rethinking of the Production Approach in IPCC: Its Objectiveness in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-13, February.
- Yang, Hongqiang & Wang, Zhi & Shuai, Shijin & Wang, Jianxin & Xu, Hongming & Wang, Buyu, 2015. "Temporally and spatially distributed combustion in low-octane gasoline multiple premixed compression ignition mode," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 150-160.
- Nie, Ying & Ji, Chunyi & Yang, Hongqiang, 2010. "The forest ecological footprint distribution of Chinese log imports," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 231-235, March.