Study on China's timber resource shortage and import structure:natural forest protection program outlook,1998 to 2008
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sun, Changyou, 2014. "Recent growth in China's roundwood import and its global implications," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 43-53.
- Jianguo Liu, 2014. "Forest Sustainability in China and Implications for a Telecoupled World," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 230-250, January.
More about this item
KeywordsNFPP; timber resource shortage; timber import structure;
- L73 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Forest Products
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32738. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .