|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research Center for Economics and Trade in Forest Products of the State Forestry Administration (SINO-RCETFOR) Nanjing, China
Nanjing Forestry University
No.159, Longpan Road, Nanjing, 210037
RePEc:edi:rcnfucn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ji, Chun-Yi & Yang, Hong-Qiang & Nie, Ying, 2011. "Impacts of China's log Import on the Ecological Sustainability of Forests in Source Countries," MPRA Paper 36943, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2011.
- Yang, hongqiang & Nie, ying & Ji, chunyi, 2010. "Study on China's timber resource shortage and import structure:natural forest protection program outlook,1998 to 2008," MPRA Paper 32738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nie, Ying & Ji, Chunyi & Yang, Hongqiang, 2010. "The forest ecological footprint distribution of Chinese log imports," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 231-235, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Yang, hongqiang & Nie, ying & Ji, chunyi, 2010.
"Study on China's timber resource shortage and import structure:natural forest protection program outlook,1998 to 2008,"
32738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sun, Changyou, 2014. "Recent growth in China's roundwood import and its global implications," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 43-53.
- Jianguo Liu, 2014. "Forest Sustainability in China and Implications for a Telecoupled World," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 230-250, January.
- Nie, Ying & Ji, Chunyi & Yang, Hongqiang, 2010.
"The forest ecological footprint distribution of Chinese log imports,"
Forest Policy and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 231-235, March.
- Yung-Jaan Lee & Li-Pei Peng, 2014. "Taiwan’s Ecological Footprint (1994–2011)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(9), pages 1-18, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ying Nie should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.