Design and implementation of fishery modules in integrated household surveys in developing countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bailey, Conner & Cycon, Dean & Morris, Michael, 1986. "Fisheries development in the Third World: The role of international agencies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(10-11), pages 1269-1275.
- Bruce L. Gardner, 2005.
"Causes of rural economic development,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, pages 21-41.
- Gardner, Bruce L., 2003. "Causes Of Rural Economic Development," Working Papers 28559, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Gardner, Bruce L., 2003. "Causes of Rural Economic Development," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa: Plenary Sessions 245919, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dugan, P. & Sugunan, V. V. & Welcomme, R. L. & Bene, C. & Brummett, R. E. & Beveridge, M. C. M. & Abban, Kofi & Amerasinghe, Upali & Arthington, A. & Blixt, Marco & Chimatiro, S. & Katiha, P. & King, , 2007. "Inland fisheries and aquaculture," IWMI Books, Reports H040300, International Water Management Institute.
- Valdés, Alberto & Foster, William, 2010. "Reflections on the Role of Agriculture in Pro-Poor Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1362-1374, October.
- Neiland, A. E. & Jaffry, S. & Kudaisi, K., 1997. "Fishing income, poverty and fisheries management in north east Nigeria," Discussion Papers 124., Centre for the Economics and Management of Aquatic Resources.
- Béné, Christophe & Obirih-Opareh, Nelson, 2009. "Social and economic impacts of agricultural productivity intensification: The case of brush park fisheries in Lake Volta," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 102(1-3), pages 1-10, October.
- Shenggen Fan & Connie Chan-Kang, 2005.
"Is small beautiful? Farm size, productivity, and poverty in Asian agriculture,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, pages 135-146.
- Fan, Shenggen & Chan-Kang, Connie, 2003. "Is Small Beautiful? Farm Size, Productivity, and Pverty in Asian Agriculture," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa: Plenary Sessions 245929, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Andy Thorpe & Chris Reid & Raymon Anrooy & Cecile Brugere, 2004. "African Poverty Reduction Strategy Programmes and the Fisheries Sector: Current Situation and Opportunities," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 16(2), pages 328-362.
- Hazell, P.B.R. & Poulton, Colin & Wiggins, Steve & Dorward, Andrew, 2007. "The future of small farms for poverty reduction and growth:," 2020 vision discussion papers 42, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Christophe Bene, 2009. "Are Fishers Poor or Vulnerable? Assessing Economic Vulnerability in Small-Scale Fishing Communities," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6), pages 911-933.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marschke, Melissa & Wilkings, Ann, 2014. "Is certification a viable option for small producer fish farmers in the global south? Insights from Vietnam," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(PA), pages 197-206.
- Melissa Marschke & Gordon Betcherman, 2016. "Vietnam’s seafood boom: Economic growth with impoverishment?," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 1129-1150, August.
More about this item
KeywordsFisheries; Research; Surveys; Uganda; Malawic;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:39853. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .