Delivering on the Promise of Pro-Poor Growth : Insights and Lessons from Country Experiences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Lanjouw, Peter & Neri, Marcelo Côrtes, 2003.
"A Robust Poverty Profile for Brazil Using Multiple Data Sources,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE,
FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 57(1), January.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Lanjouw, Peter & Neri, Marcelo Côrtes, 2002. "A robust poverty profile for Brazil using multiple data sources," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 444, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Leite, Phillippe G. & Litchfield, Julie A., 2008.
"The Rise And Fall Of Brazilian Inequality: 1981–2004,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(S2), pages 199-230, September.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Leite, Phillippe G. & Litchfield, Julie A., 2006. "The rise and fall of Brazilian inequality, 1981-2004," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3867, The World Bank.
- Gomes, Victor & Pessôa, Samuel de Abreu & Veloso, Fernando A., 2003. "Evolução da produtividade total dos fatores na economia brasileira: uma análise comparativa," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 483, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2001.
"The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1369-1401, December.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2000. "The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 7771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristin J. Forbes, 2000. "A Reassessment of the Relationship between Inequality and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 869-887, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dorosh, Paul A. & Thurlow, James, 2014. "Beyond agriculture versus nonagriculture: Decomposing sectoral growthâ€“poverty linkages in five African countries:," IFPRI discussion papers 1391, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:arp:ijefrr:2017:p:272-281 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & G. Rodolphe A. Missinhoun & Luc Savard, 2010.
"Réformes economiques et croissance pro-pauvre : une application macro-micro aux Philippines,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 76(3), pages 257-288.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Rodolphe Missinhoun & Luc Savard, 2007. "Reformes Economiques Et Croissance Pro-Pauvre : Une Application Macro-Micro Aux Philippines," Cahiers de recherche 07-17, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & G. Rodolphe A. Missinhoun & Luc Savard, 2010. "Réformes économiques et croissance pro-pauvre : une application macro-micro aux Philippines," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2010032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- World Bank, 2010. "Liberia - Employment and Pro-Poor Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2966, The World Bank.
- Klasen, Stephan & Reimers, Malte, 2017.
"Looking at Pro-Poor Growth from an Agricultural Perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 147-168.
- Klasen, Stephan & Reimers, Malte, 2013. "Looking at Pro-Poor Growth from an Agricultural Perspective," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149745, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Stephan Klasen & Malte Reimers, 2016. "Looking at Pro-Poor Growth from an Agricultural Perspective," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 201, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Munirul Nabin & Xuan Nguyen & Pasquale Sgro, 2013. "On the Relationship Between Technology Transfer and Economic Growth in Asian Economies," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(7), pages 935-946, July.
- Sue Bowden & Blessing Chiripanhura & Paul Mosley, 2008. "Measuring and explaining poverty in six African countries: A long-period approach," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(8), pages 1049-1079.
- Johannes Gräb & Michael Grimm, 2008.
"Spatial Inequalities Explained: Evidence from Burkina Faso,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
843, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gräb, J. & Grimm, M., 2009. "Spatial inequalities explained: evidence from Burkina Faso," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18725, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Johannes Gräb & Michael Grimm, 2008. "Spatial inequalities explained - Evidence from Burkina Faso," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 173, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Grimm, Michael & Wetta, Claude & Nikiema, Aude, 2014. "Shipping around the Malthusian trap," WIDER Working Paper Series 124, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Andy Sumner, 2012. "Where Will the World’s Poor Live? An Update on Global Poverty and the New Bottom Billion," Working Papers 305, Center for Global Development.
- Mosley, Paul, 2015. "Fiscal Composition and Aid Effectiveness: A Political Economy Model," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 106-115.
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:52:y:2016:i:9:p:1258-1272 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duranton,Gilles & Ghani,Syed Ejaz & Goswami,Arti Grover & Kerr,William Robert, 2015. "Effects of land misallocation on capital allocations in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7451, The World Bank.
- Mosley, Paul, 2012. "Fiscal Composition and Aid Effectiveness: A Political-Economy Model," WIDER Working Paper Series 029, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsHealth; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Poverty Reduction - Inequality Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Poverty Reduction - Achieving Shared Growth Health; Nutrition and Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:7180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.