Improving Access to Finance for India's Rural Poor
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olofsgård, Anders & Joshi, Shareen & Desai, Raj M, 2016. "Can the Poor Be Mobilized? Cooperation and Public Goods in Rural India," SITE Working Paper Series 40, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
- Pal, Debdatta & Laha, Arnab K., 2015. "Sectoral credit choice in rural India," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 1-16.
- Bhole, Bharat & Ogden, Sean, 2010. "Group lending and individual lending with strategic default," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 348-363, March.
- Filipiak, Ute, 2016. "Trusting financial institutions: Out of reach, out of trust?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 200-214.
- S M Rakibul ANWAR & Tanzina Tabassum TANZO & Riduanul MOSTAFA, 2017. "Financial Inclusion- A Comparative Study On South Asia," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(4), pages 18-33, December.
- Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Piesse, Jenifer, 2008.
"Does lending behaviour of banks in emerging economies vary by ownership? Evidence from the Indian banking sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 177-196, June.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Jenifer Piesse, 2006. "Does lending behaviour of banks in emerging economies vary by ownership? Evidence from the Indian banking sector," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 06-01, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Desai, Raj M. & Olofsgård, Anders, 2019. "Can the poor organize? Public goods and self-help groups in rural India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 33-52.
- Ghosh, Saibal & Vinod, D., 2017. "What Constrains Financial Inclusion for Women? Evidence from Indian Micro data," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 60-81.
- Saravana Jaikumar & Ankur Sarin, 2015. "Conspicuous consumption and income inequality in an emerging economy: evidence from India," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 279-292, September.
- Rajeev, Meenakshi & Vani, B.P., 2014. "Uncertainty, risk and risk mitigation: Field experiences from farm sector in Karnataka," Working Papers 320, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Jaikumar, Saravana & Singh, Ramendra & Sarin, Ankur, 2018. "‘I show off, so I am well off’: Subjective economic well-being and conspicuous consumption in an emerging economy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 386-393.
- Kung'U, Gabriel Kamau, 2011. "Factors influencing SMEs access to finance: A case study of Westland Division,Kenya," MPRA Paper 66633, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Veerashekharappa, 2014. "Access of bank credit to vulnerable sections: A case study of Karnataka," Working Papers 325, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Zhongming Tan & Krobea Asante Emmanuel & Guoping Ding, 2019. "Assessing Factors Affecting Formal Finance to Farmers in Ghana: Empirical Evidence of Sunyani West District," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 9(2), pages 169-181, June.
- Duvendack, Maren, 2010. "Smoke and Mirrors: Evidence of Microfinance Impact from an Evaluation of SEWA Bank in India," MPRA Paper 24511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Treb Allen & David Atkin, 2016. "Volatility and the Gains from Trade," NBER Working Papers 22276, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naveen K Shetty, 2008. "The Microfinance Promise in Financial Inclusion and Welfare of the Poor: Evidence from Karnataka, India," Working Papers 205 Keyword : Banking, Mi, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and Banking Reform Finance and Financial Sector Development - Financial Intermediation Law and Development - Corporate Law Finance and Financial Sector Development - Rural Finance Financial Crisis Management and Restructuring;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6927. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.