Human Capital and Economic Development
- Sisay Asefa(Western Michigan University)Wei-Chiao Huang(Western Michigan University)Registered editor(s):
This book explores human capital and its relationship to issues such as demographics, population growth, families, workplace training and economic progress.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
|This book is provided by W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research in its series Books from Upjohn Press with number hced and published in 1994.|
|ISBN:||cloth 9780880991483 paper 9780880991476|
|Note:||PDF is the book's first chapter|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 300 S. Westnedge Ave. Kalamazoo, MI 49007 USA|
Web page: http://www.upjohn.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Levine, Ross & Renelt, David, 1991.
"A sensitivity analysis of cross-country growth regressions,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
609, The World Bank.
- Levine, Ross & Renelt, David, 1992. "A Sensitivity Analysis of Cross-Country Growth Regressions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 942-963, September.
- Jorgenson, Dale W, 1988. "Productivity and Postwar U.S. Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 23-41, Fall.
- Theodore W. Schultz, 1956. "Reflections on Agricultural Production, Output and Supply," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 748-762.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:ubooks:hced. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.