Castles, Battles, and Bombs
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keith Hartley, 2011. "The Strategic Bombing of Germany in the Second World War: An Economic Perspective," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Conflict, chapter 19 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Garcia-Alonso, Maria D.C. & Levine, Paul & Smith, Ron, 2016.
"Military aid, direct intervention and counterterrorism,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 112-135.
- Maria D. C. Garcia-Alonso & Paul Levine & Ron Smith, 2015. "Military Aid, Direct Intervention and Counterterrorism," Studies in Economics 1501, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Maria Garcia-Alonso & Paul Levine & Ron Smith, 2015. "Military Aid, Direct Intervention and Counterterrorism," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0115, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Steele, Brett D, 2014. "A rational calculus of war and peace: Applying the ROI objective function to military strategy," International Journal of Development and Conflict, Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 1-34.
- Derek L. Braddon & Keith Hartley, 2011. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Conflict, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Harrison, Mark, 2013. "The Economics of Coercion and Conflict: an Introduction," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 151, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Ron Smith, 2013. "The Economics of Defence in France and the UK," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1304, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bkecon:9780226071633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Books Division). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.