The First World War: An Agrarian Interpretation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garrido, Samuel, 2011. "Fixed-rent contracts and investment incentives. A comparative analysis of English tenant right," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 66-82, January.
- Kevin HjortshÃƒÂ¸j O'Rourke, 2012.
"From Empire to Europe: Britain in the World Economy,"
Economics Series Working Papers
Number 106, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kevin H. O’Rourke, 2012. "From Empire to Europe: Britain in the World Economy," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _106, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Vicente Pinilla & Maria-Isabel Ayuda, 2008. "Market dynamism and international trade: a case study of Mediterranean agricultural products, 1850-1935," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 583-595.
- James Fenske, 2014.
"The battle for rubber in Benin,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 67(4), pages 1012-1034, November.
- James Fenske, 2012. "The Battle for Rubber in Benin," Economics Series Working Papers Number 107, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- James Fenske, 2012. "The Battle for Rubber in Benin," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _107, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Kevin H. O’Rourke, 2009. "Power and Plenty in 2030," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp298, IIIS.
- Maravall Buckwalter, Laura, 2017. "Factor Endowments and Farm Structure : Algerian Settler Agriculture During the First Globalization (1870-1914)," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 26085, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Simpson, James & Carmona, Juan, 2017. "Capacidad del estado, democracia y política en la Segunda República (1931-1936) : el fracaso de la reforma agraria en España," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 24209, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- David R Stead, "undated". "Fixed Rent Contracts in English Agriculture, 1750-1850: A Conjecture," Discussion Papers 05/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Albert Carreras & Camilla Josephson, 2009. "Growing at the production frontier. European aggregate growth, 1870-1914," Economics Working Papers 1179, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198202790. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .