Econometric Theory and Methods: International Edition
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:teepxx:v:7:y:2018:i:1:p:85-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Asali & Aamer S. Abu‐Qarn & Michael Beenstock, 2017.
"The cycle of violence in the Second Intifada: Causality in nonlinear vector autoregressive models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(6), pages 1197-1205, September.
- Muhammad Asali & Aamer S. Abu-Qarn & Michael Beenstock, 2016. "The Cycle Of Violence In The Second Intifada: Causality In Nonlinear Vector Autogressive Models," Working Papers 1608, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Haakon Kavli & Kevin Kotzé, 2014. "Spillovers in Exchange Rates and the Effects of Global Shocks on Emerging Market Currencies," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 82(2), pages 209-238, June.
- Csereklyei, Zsuzsanna, 2014.
"Measuring the impact of nuclear accidents on energy policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 121-129.
- Csereklyei, Zsuzsanna, 2013. "Measuring the Impacts of Nuclear Accidents on Energy Policy," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 3826, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Zsuzsanna Csereklyei, 2013. "Measuring the Impacts of Nuclear Accidents on Energy Policy," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp151, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Monika Nováčková & Richard S. J. Tol, 2018.
"Effects of sea level rise on economy of the United States,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Policy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 85-115, January.
- Richard S.J. Tol & Monika Novackova, 2016. "Effects of Sea Level Rise on Economy of the United States," Working Paper Series 09516, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Monika Novackova & Richard S. J. Tol, 2016. "Effects of Sea Level Rise on Economy of the United States," Papers 1607.06247, arXiv.org.
- Zsuzsanna Csereklyei & Stefan Humer, 2012.
"Modelling Primary Energy Consumption under Model Uncertainty,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp147, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Csereklyei, Zsuzsanna & Humer, Stefan, 2012. "Modelling Primary Energy Consumption under Model Uncertainty," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 3706, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Reese, Simon & Li, Yushu, 2013.
"Testing for Structural Breaks in the Presence of Data Perturbations: Impacts and Wavelet Based Improvements,"
2013:36, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Schoenherr, Tobias & Wagner, Stephan M., 2016. "Supplier involvement in the fuzzy front end of new product development: An investigation of homophily, benevolence and market turbulence," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 101-113.
- Raimonds Lieksnis, 2010. "Evaluating the Financial Performance of Latvian and Estonian Second-Pillar Pension Funds," Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 2(2).
- Blazsek, Szabolcs & Escribano, Alvaro, 2016. "Patent propensity, R&D and market competition: Dynamic spillovers of innovation leaders and followers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 145-163.
- Hwang, In Chang, 2013. "Anthropogenic drivers of carbon emissions: scale and counteracting effects," MPRA Paper 52224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan Humer & Csereklyei, Z., 2012. "Modelling long-run energy consumption under model uncertainty," EcoMod2012 4374, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195391053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .