Fool's Gold: The Truth Behind Angel Investing in America
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stuart Paul & Geoff Whittam, 2009. "Business angel syndicates: an exploratory study of gatekeepers," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 241-256, September.
- Li, Changhong & Shi, Yulin & Wu, Cong & Wu, Zhenyu & Zheng, Li, 2016. "Policies of promoting entrepreneurship and Angel Investment: Evidence from China," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 154-167.
- Thomas Astebro & Holger Herz & Ramana Nanda & Roberto A. Weber, 2014.
"Seeking the Roots of Entrepreneurship: Insights from Behavioral Economics,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 49-70, Summer.
- Thomas Astebro & Holger Herz & Ramana Nanda & Roberto Weber, 2014. "Seeking the Roots of Entrepreneurship: Insights from Behavioral Economics," Post-Print hal-01066493, HAL.
- Astebro , Thomas & Herz , Holger & Nanda , Ramana & Weber , Roberto, 2015. "Seeking the Roots of Entrepreneurship: Insights from Behavioral Economics," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1101, HEC Paris.
- William R. Kerr & Ramana Nanda & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2014. "Entrepreneurship as Experimentation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 25-48, Summer.
- Elert, Niklas & Henrekson, Magnus & Stenkula, Mikael, 2017. "Institutional Reform for Innovation and Entrepreneurship: An Agenda for Europe," Working Paper Series 1150, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 16 Feb 2017.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:35:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10490-017-9525-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr & Tina Xu, 2017. "Personality Traits of Entrepreneurs: A Review of Recent Literature," NBER Working Papers 24097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhujun Ding & Sunny Sun & Kevin Au, 2014. "Angel investors’ selection criteria: A comparative institutional perspective," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 705-731, September.
- Ding, Zhujun & Au, Kevin & Chiang, Flora, 2015. "Social trust and angel investors' decisions: A multilevel analysis across nations," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 307-321.
- Kevin Au & Flora F. T. Chiang & Thomas A. Birtch & Ho Kwong Kwan, 2016. "Entrepreneurial financing in new business ventures: a help-seeking behavior perspective," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 199-213, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195331080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.