Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ralph Sonenshine & Kara Reynolds, 2014. "Determinants of cross-border merger premia," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 150(1), pages 173-189, February.
- repec:gei:journl:v:2:y:2015:i:1:p:151-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Yijing & Toppinen, Anne & Uusivuori, Jussi, 2014. "Internationalization of the forest products industry: A synthesis of literature and implications for future research," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 8-16.
- P. Gray & S. Lundan, 1994. "Nationhood, the GATT ideal and a workable international trading system," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(188), pages 99-113.
- Liu, Xiaohui & Zou, Huan, 2008. "The impact of greenfield FDI and mergers and acquisitions on innovation in Chinese high-tech industries," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 352-364, July.
- P. Gray & S. Lundan, 1994. "Nationhood, the GATT ideal and a workable international trading system," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(188), pages 99-113.
- M. Tahir Suleman & M. Talha Amin, 2015. "The Impact of Sectoral Foreign Direct Investment on Industrial Economic Growth of Pakistan," Journal of Management Sciences, Geist Science, Iqra University, Faculty of Business Administration, vol. 2(1), pages 102-123, March.
- Mishra, Bikash Ranjan, 2011. "Inward FDI and firm-specific advantages of Indian manufacturing industries," MPRA Paper 35119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Eugénia Mata & J. R. Costa & David Justino, 2015. "Darwinian Natural Selection or Political Interference? A Political Economic History of the Lisbon Stock Exchange," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 30(Spring 20), pages 89-105.
- Straubhaar, Thomas, 2000. "Why do we need a general agreement on movements of people (GAMP)?," HWWA Discussion Papers 94, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Anant, T. C. A. & Basu, Kaushik & Mukherji, Badal, 1995. "A model of monopoly with strategic government intervention," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 25-43, May.
More about this item
Keywordsmultinational corporations; international economy;
- A31 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - Multisubject Collected Writings of Individuals
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262611996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.