On the Development of International Financial Centers
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Goldberg & Robert Helsley & Maurice Levi, 1988. "On the development of international financial centers," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 22(1), pages 81-94, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gray, Jean M. & Gray, H. Peter, 1981. "The multinational bank: A financial MNC?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 33-63, March.
- Goldberg, Lawrence G & Saunders, Anthony, 1980. "The Causes of U.S. Bank Expansion Overseas: The Case of Great Britain," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 12(4), pages 630-643, November.
- Raymond W. Goldsmith, 1958. "Financial Intermediaries in the American Economy Since 1900," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gold58-1.
- Monti, Antonio, 1982. "Recent trends in international banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 389-399, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J.P.A. Sagaram & J. Wickramanayake, 2005.
"Financial centers in the Asia-pacific region: an empirical study on australia, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(232), pages 21-51.
- J.P.A. Sagaram & J. Wickramanayake, 2005. "Financial centers in the Asia-pacific region: an empirical study on australia, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(232), pages 21-51.
- Palmberg, Johanna, 2012. "Spatial Concentration in the Financial Industry," Ratio Working Papers 188, The Ratio Institute.
- Marano, Angelo, 2000. "Beyond The London-Frankfurt Dichothomy. What Space For The Other European Financial Centers?," ERSA conference papers ersa00p407, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:22:y:1988:i:0:p:81-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.