Confronting the Curse: The Economics and Geopolitics of Natural Resource Governance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dreher, Axel & Fuchs, Andreas & Hodler, Roland & Parks, Bradley C. & Raschky, Paul A. & Tierney, Michael J., 2015.
"Aid on Demand: African Leaders and the Geography of China's Foreign Assistance,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10704, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fuchs, Andreas & Dreher, Axel & Hodler, Roland & Parks, Bradley C. & Raschky, Paul, 2015. "Aid on Demand: African Leaders and the Geography of China s Foreign Assistance," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112838, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Axel Dreher & Andreas Fuchs & Roland Hodler & Bradley C. Parks & Paul A. Raschky & Michael J. Tierney, 2015. "Aid on Demand: African Leaders and the Geography of China's Foreign Assistance," CESifo Working Paper Series 5439, CESifo Group Munich.
- Axel Dreher & Andreas Fuchs & Roland Hodler & Bradley C. Parks & Paul A. Raschky & Michael J. Tierney, 2016. "Aid on Demand: African Leaders and the Geography of China's Foreign Assistance," Development Working Papers 400, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 13 Sep 2016.
- Dreher, Axel & Fuchs, Andreas & Parks, Bradley & Strange, Austin M. & Tierney, Michael J., 2016. "Apples and Dragon Fruits: The Determinants of Aid and Other Forms of State Financing from China to Africa," Working Papers 0620, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Aslund, Anders, 2014. "Why could growth rates decrease in emerging market economies?," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 7-34.
- Christian von Haldenwang & Maksym Ivanyna, 2017. "Does the political resource curse affect public finance? The vulnerability of tax revenue in resource-rich countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 007, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hendrix, Cullen & Noland, Marcus, 2015. "Myanmar: Cross-Cutting Governance Challenges," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 428, Asian Development Bank.
- repec:spr:weltar:v:153:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10290-017-0288-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Anders Aslund, 2013. "Why Growth in Emerging Economies Is Likely to Fall," Working Paper Series WP13-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Cullen S. Hendrix, 2014. "Oil Prices and Interstate Conflict Behavior," Working Paper Series WP14-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Cullen S. Hendrix & Marcus Noland, 2014. "Managing Myanmar's Resource Boom to Lock in Reforms," Policy Briefs PB14-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:6765. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .