Financial Inclusion, Entrepreneurship and Gender. An Empirical Assessment using Microeconomic Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Tarozzi & Jaikishan Desai & Kristin Johnson, 2015. "The Impacts of Microcredit: Evidence from Ethiopia," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 54-89, January.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, February.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, December.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- van Rooyen, C. & Stewart, R. & de Wet, T., 2012. "The Impact of Microfinance in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Systematic Review of the Evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2249-2262.
- World Bank, 2014. "Global Financial Development Report 2014 : Financial Inclusion," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16238, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Nakano, Yuko & Magezi, Eustadius F., 2020. "The impact of microcredit on agricultural technology adoption and productivity: Evidence from randomized control trial in Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- Regassa, Mekdim D. & Melesse, Mequanint B., 2020. "Access to credit and heterogeneous effects on agricultural technology adoption: Evidence from large rural surveys in Ethiopia," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304499, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Abdelkrim Araar & Yesuf Mohammednur Awel & Jonse Bane Boka & Hiywot Menker & Ajebush Shafi & Eleni Yitbarek & Mulatu Zerihun, 2019. "Impact of Credit and Training on Enterprise Performance: Evidence from Urban Ethiopia," Working Papers PMMA 2019-13, PEP-PMMA.
- van Rijn, Jordan, 2018. "The Effect of Membership Expansion on Credit Union Risk and Returns," Staff Paper Series 588, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- N'dri, Lasme Mathieu & Kakinaka, Makoto, 2020. "Financial inclusion, mobile money, and individual welfare: The case of Burkina Faso," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(3).
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2018. "Financial Inclusion: Concepts, Issues and Policies for India," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt98p5m37s, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Charles S. Tundui & Hawa P. Tundui, 2018. "Examining the effect of child labour in the profitability of women owned enterprises: a case of microcredit supported enterprises in Tanzania," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 8(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Aparicio, Sebastian & Urbano, David & Audretsch, David, 2016. "Institutional factors, opportunity entrepreneurship and economic growth: Panel data evidence," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 45-61.
- Benjamin L. Collier & Andrew F. Haughwout & Howard C. Kunreuther & Erwann O. Michel‐Kerjan, 2020. "Firms’ Management of Infrequent Shocks," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 52(6), pages 1329-1359, September.
- Ahlin, Christian & Gulesci, Selim & Madestam, Andreas & Stryjan, Miri, 2020.
"Loan contract structure and adverse selection: Survey evidence from Uganda,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 180-195.
- Ahlin, Christian & Gulesci, Selim & Madestam, Andreas & Stryjan, Miri, 2018. "Loan Contract Structure and Adverse Selection: Survey Evidence from Uganda," CEPR Discussion Papers 12742, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Donou-Adonsou, Ficawoyi & Sylwester, Kevin, 2017. "Growth effect of banks and microfinance: Evidence from developing countries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 44-56.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Steven Ongena & José‐Luis Peydró & Jesús Saurina, 2014.
"Hazardous Times for Monetary Policy: What Do Twenty‐Three Million Bank Loans Say About the Effects of Monetary Policy on Credit Risk‐Taking?,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 82(2), pages 463-505, March.
- Jiménez, Gabriel & Ongena, Steven & Peydró, José-Luis & Saurina, Jesús, 2014. "Hazardous times for monetary policy: what do twenty-three million bank loans say about the effects of monetary policy on credit risk-taking?," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 463-505.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Steven Ongena & José Luis Peydró & Jesús Saurina, 2009. "Hazardous times for monetary policy: What do twenty-three million bank loans say about the effects of monetary policy on credit risk-taking?," Working Papers 0833, Banco de España.
- ElBannan, Mona A., 2017. "Stock market liquidity, family ownership, and capital structure choices in an emerging country," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 201-231.
- Michael Faulkender & Mitchell A. Petersen, 2006.
"Does the Source of Capital Affect Capital Structure?,"
Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 19(1), pages 45-79.
- Michael Faulkender & Mitchell A. Petersen, 2003. "Does the source of capital affect capital structure?," Proceedings 858, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Michael Faulkender & Mitchell A. Petersen, 2003. "Does the Source of Capital Affect Capital Structure?," NBER Working Papers 9930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gori Maia, Alexandre & Eusebio, Gabriela S. & Silveira, Rodrigo L. F., 2016. "Impact of microcredit on small-farm agricultural production: evidence from Brazil," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235682, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mr. Alexander Massara & André Mialou, 2014. "Assessing Countries’ Financial Inclusion Standing - A New Composite Index," IMF Working Papers 2014/036, International Monetary Fund.
- Diana López & Daymler O'Farrill & Josué Pérez & Beatriz Velasquez, 2017. "Determinants on firm survival in Chile: Evidence from cohort 2010 for the period 2011-15," IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Big Data, volume 44, Bank for International Settlements.
- Harald Badinger & Thomas Url, 2013.
"Export Credit Guarantees and Export Performance: Evidence from Austrian Firm-level Data,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(9), pages 1115-1130, September.
- Harald Badinger & Thomas Url, 2020. "Export Credit Guarantees and Export Performance. Evidence from Austrian Firm-Level Data," WIFO Working Papers 423, WIFO.
- Mathilde Maîtrot & Miguel Niño-Zarazúa, 2017. "Poverty and wellbeing impacts of microfinance: What do we know?," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2017-190, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Liu, Xiaolu & Li, Xiaoyu & Li, Honglin, 2016. "R&D subsidies and business R&D: Evidence from high-tech manufacturing firms in Jiangsu," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-22.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eru:erudph:ph20-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/erp12fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sylvain (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/erp12fr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.