Italian Mutual Banks: Performance, Efficiency and Mergers and Acquisitions
|This book is provided by SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum in its series SUERF Studies with number 15 and published in 2002.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +43/1/404 20 7216
Fax: +43/1/404 20 7298
Web page: http://www.suerf.org
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: SUERF c/o OeNB, Otto-Wagner-Platz 3, A-1090 Vienna, Austria|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cem Karacadag & Michael W. Taylor, 2000.
"The New Capital Adequacy Framework: Institutional Constraints and Incentive Structures,"
Chapters in SUERF Studies,
SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Cem Karacadag & Michael W. Taylor, 2000. "The New Capital Adequacy Framework - Institutional Constraints and Incentive Structures," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 8 edited by Morten Balling.
- Cem Karacadag & Michael Taylor, 2000. "The New Capital Adequacy Framework: Institutional Constraints and Incentive Structures," IMF Working Papers 00/93, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter R Haiss & Gerhard Fink, 1998. "Seven Years of Financial Market Reform in Central Europe," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- John Calverley & Sarah Hewin & Kevin Grice, 2000. "Emerging Stock Markets After the Crisis," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erf:erfstu:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dragana Popovic)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.