The New Capital Adequacy Framework - Institutional Constraints and Incentive Structures
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roman Kraeussl, "undated".
"A Critique on the Proposed Use of External Sovereign Credit Ratings in Basel II,"
0315, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Roman Kraeussl, 2003. "A Critique on the Proposed Use of External Sovereign Credit Ratings in Basel II," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/23, Center for Financial Studies.
- Kraeussl, Roman, 2003. "A Critique on the Proposed Use of External Sovereign Credit Ratings in Basel II," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/23, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Timothy H. Hannan & Steven J. Pilloff, 2005. "Will the Adoption of Basel II Encourage Increased Bank Merger Activity? Evidence from the United States," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2005/1 edited by Morten Balling.
- Juan Sergio Lopez & Alessandra Appenini & Stefania P.S. Rossi & Roberto Di Salvo & Maria Carmela Mazzilis & Andrea Guidi, 2002. "Italian Mutual Banks: Performance, Efficiency and Mergers and Acquisitions," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 15 edited by Morten Balling.
- Jean-Paul Abraham & Alexandre Lamfalussy & Jean-Claude Trichet & Robert Raymond & Franco Bruni, 2004. "European Monetary and Financial Integration: Evolution and Prospects," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2004/2 edited by Morten Balling.
- D. M. Nachane & Saibal Ghosh, 2004.
"Credit Rating And Bank Behaviour In India: Possible Implications Of The New Basel Accord,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 49(01), pages 37-54.
- Nachane, D M & Ghosh, Saibal, 2004. "Credit rating and bank behavior in India: Possible implications of the new Basel accord," MPRA Paper 17491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helmut Wagner, 2002. "Implications of Globalization for Monetary Policy," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 17 edited by Morten Balling.
- Andres Vesilind & Ingrid Toming & Raoul Lättemäe, 2001. "Determinants of Estonian Sovereign Credit Rating," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2001-03, Bank of Estonia, revised 12 Oct 2001.
- Andreas Grünbichler & Patrick Darlap & Sinikka Salo & Leslie Lipschitz & Timothy Lane & Alex Mourmouras, 2004. "Supervisory Systems, Fiscal Soundness and International Capital Movement: More Challenges for new EU Members," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2004/1 edited by Morten Balling.
- Ricardo Brogi & Paolo Santella, 2004. "Two New Measures of Bankruptcy Efficiency," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2004/6 edited by Morten Balling.
- Luiz Fernando de Paula, 2002. "Banking Internationalisation and the Expansion Strategies of European Banks to Brazil during the 1990s," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 18 edited by Morten Balling.
- Laurent Clerc & Françoise Drumetz & Olivier Jaudoin, 2001. "To what extent are prudential and accounting arrangements pro- or countercyclical with respect to overall financial conditions?," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.),Marrying the macro- and micro-prudential dimensions of financial stability, volume 1, pages 197-210, Bank for International Settlements.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Svend E Hougaard Jensen & Christian Richter, 2004. "Northern and Eastern Enlargement of EMU: Do Structural Reforms Matter?," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2004/3 edited by Morten Balling.
- Daoud Barkat Daoud, 2003. "Quelle réglementation du capital bancaire pour les pays en développement ?," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 73(4), pages 311-323.
- repec:zbw:cfswop:wp200323 is not listed on IDEAS
- Franz R. Hahn, 2001. "Macroprudential Financial Regulation and Monetary Policy," WIFO Working Papers 154, WIFO.
- Alfred Slager, 2005. "Internationalization of Banks: Strategic Patterns and Performance," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2005/4 edited by Morten Balling.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital regulation; Bank capital; Rating agencies; Prudential supervision;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erf:erfstu:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dragana Popovic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/suerfea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.