The Monopolistic Competition Revolution in Retrospect
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erling Holmøy, 2003. "Aggregate Industry Behaviour in a Monopolistic Competition Model with Heterogeneous Firms," Discussion Papers 352, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Masahisa Fujita & Tomoya Mori, 2005.
"Frontiers of the New Economic Geography,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 84(3), pages 377-405, August.
- Masahisa Fujita & Tomoya Mori, 2005. "Frontiers of the New Economic Geography," KIER Working Papers 604, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Mori, Tomoya, 2005. "Frontiers of the New Economic Geography," IDE Discussion Papers 27, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- David Rezza Baqaee, 2018. "Cascading Failures in Production Networks," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 86(5), pages 1819-1838, September.
- Michael H�bler, 2014. "Internalizing the Social Costs of a Small Number of Powerful, Overindebted Firms," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 72(3), pages 280-310, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521819916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ruth Austin to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.