Labor, Capital, and Finance
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomer Blumkin & Efraim Sadka, 2005. "A Case for Taxing Education," CESifo Working Paper Series 1440, CESifo Group Munich.
- Richter, Wolfram F., 2004.
"Delaying integration of immigrant labor for the purpose of taxation,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 597-613, May.
- Wolfram F. Richter, 2002. "Delaying Integration of Immigrant Labor for the Purpose of Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 802, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lastauskas, Povilas & Bičiūnaitė, Audrė, 2012. "Strategies for Deeper Integration: Case Study of the Baltics," MPRA Paper 43321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marko Malovic & Svetislav Paunovic, 2012. "Flow of Funds in balkan Banks: Narrow Banking or Narrow Escape?," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- Südekum, Jens, 2002.
"Subsidizing education in the economic periphery : another pitfall or regional policies?,"
HWWA Discussion Papers
209, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Suedekum, Jens, 2003. "Subsidizing education in the economic periphery: Another pitfall of regional policies?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 17, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521780742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .