Costs and Productivity in Automobile Production
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Coase, R H, 1976. "Adam Smith's Views of Man," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(3), pages 529-546, October.
- Conybeare, John A C & Murdoch, James C & Sandler, Todd, 1994.
"Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(4), pages 525-542, October.
- John A Conbeare & James C Murdoch & Todd Sandler, 2001. "Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 563824000000000102, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jong, Gjalt de, 1998. "Causal loops in long-term supply relationships : theory and evidence from the United States," Research Report 98B38, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- repec:dgr:rugsom:98b38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kurt A. Hafner, 2015.
"Tax Competition and Economic Integration,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 45-61.
- Hafner, Kurt A., 2005. "Agglomeration, Migration and Tax Competition," BERG Working Paper Series 52, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Kurt A. Hafner, 2006. "Agglomeration, Migration and Tax Competition," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_027, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Truett, Lila J. & Truett, Dale B., 2014. "The South Korean auto industry's path to maturity," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 86-94.
- Chu, Hyo-Youn, 2014. "Investments in response to trade policy: The case of Japanese firms during voluntary export restraints," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 14-36.
- Ray, Subhash C. & Chen, Lei & Mukherjee, Kankana, 2008.
"Input price variation across locations and a generalized measure of cost efficiency,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 208-218, December.
- Subhash C. Ray & Lei Chen & Kankana Mukherjee, 2008. "Input Price Variation Across Locations and a Generalized Measure of Cost Efficiency," Working papers 2008-11, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Kurt A. Hafner, 2011.
"Trade Liberalization and Technology Diffusion,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(5), pages 963-978, November.
- Kurt Hafner, 2004. "Economic Development and Agglomeration: Research Activity and Tax Competition in a Static Equilibrium Model," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_023, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Hafner, Kurt A., 2004. "Industrial Agglomeration and Economic Development," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 31, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Truett, Lila J. & Truett, Dale B., 2007. "A cost-based analysis of scale economies in the French auto industry," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 369-382.
- Lila Truett & Dale Truett, 2006. "Production and costs in the South African motor vehicle industry," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(20), pages 2381-2392.
- repec:got:cegedp:31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lila J. Truett & Dale B. Truett, 2003. "The Italian Automotive Industry and Economies of Scale," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(3), pages 329-337, July.
- Rudholm, Niklas, 2006. "Mergers and Economies of Scale: Volkswagen AG 1976 - 2000," HUI Working Papers 4, HUI Research.
- Goto, Mika & Tsutsui, Miki, 1998. "Comparison of Productive and Cost Efficiencies Among Japanese and US Electric Utilities," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 177-194, April.
- Talan İşcan, 2015. "Windfall Resource Income, Productivity Growth, and Manufacturing Employment," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 279-311, April.
- Lila J. Truett & Dale B. Truett, 2005. "Nafta¡¯S Impact On The Mexican Automotive Sector," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 155-176, December.
- Cletus C. Coughlin, 2002. "The controversy over free trade: the gap between economists and the general public," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan., pages 1-22.
- Melvyn Fuss & Steven Murphy & Leonard Waverman, 1992. "The State of the North American and Japanese Motor Vehicle Industries: A Partially Calibrated Model to Examine the Impacts of Trade Policy Changes," NBER Working Papers 4225, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521341417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .