Financial data needs for macroprudential surveillance - What are the key indicators of risks to domestic financial stability?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Quagliariello, "undated". "Banks' Performance over the Business Cycle: A Panel Analysis on Italian Intermediaries," Discussion Papers 04/17, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Biswa N. Bhattacharyay, 2003. "Towards a Macro-Prudential Leading Indicators Framework for Monitoring Financial Vulnerability," CESifo Working Paper Series 1015, CESifo Group Munich.
- Biswa N. Bhattacharyay, 2009. "Towards a Macroprudential Surveillance and Remedial Policy Formulation System for Monitoring Financial Crisis," CESifo Working Paper Series 2803, CESifo Group Munich.
- Albertazzi, Ugo & Gambacorta, Leonardo, 2009. "Bank profitability and the business cycle," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 393-409, December.
- Mejra Festić, 2006. "Procyclicality of Financial and Real Sector in Transition Economies," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2006(4), pages 315-349.
- Davis, E. Philip & Zhu, Haibin, 2009.
"Commercial property prices and bank performance,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 1341-1359, November.
- E Philip DaviS & Haibin Zhu, 2004. "Commercial property prices and bank performance," Public Policy Discussion Papers 04-19, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- E Philip Davis & Haibin Zhu, 2004. "Commercial property prices and bank performance," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 04-19, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- E. Philip Davis & Haibin Zhu, 2005. "Commercial property prices and bank performance," BIS Working Papers 175, Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:29:y:2017:i:c:p:92-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gene L. Leon & Rupert D Worrell, 2001. "Price Volatility and Financial Instability," IMF Working Papers 01/60, International Monetary Fund.
- Biswa N. Bhattacharyay & Dennis Dlugosch & Benedikt Kolb & Kajal Lahiri & Irshat Mukhametov & Gernot Nerb, 2009. "Early Warning System for Economic and Financial Risks in Kazakhstan," CESifo Working Paper Series 2832, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schuetz, Sebastian Alexander, 2010. "Structured Finance Influence on Financial Market Stability – Evaluation of Current Regulatory Developments," MPRA Paper 23574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:clh:resear:v:8:y:2015:i:34 is not listed on IDEAS
- CRISTE, Adina, 2014. "Reference Points For Financial Instability In The Euro Zone Candidates Countries," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 18(3), pages 58-75.
- Mark Illing & Ying Liu, 2003. "An Index of Financial Stress for Canada," Staff Working Papers 03-14, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial data; macroprudential; surveillance; key indicators; risks; domestic; financial stability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ccb:lectur:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Brady). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccbgvuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.