The AfDB Statistics Pocketbook 2007
|This book is provided by African Development Bank in its series AfDB Statistics Pocketbook with number 2 and published in .|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: http://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/
More information through EDIRC
- Hofstad, Ole & Araya, Meley Mekonen, 2015. "Optimal wood harvest in miombo woodland considering REDD+payments — A case study at Kitulangalo Forest Reserve, Tanzania," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 9-16.
- Betakova, Vendula & Vojar, Jiri & Sklenicka, Petr, 2015. "Wind turbines location: How many and how far?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 23-31.
- Taleb, Nassim Nicholas, 2009. "Errors, robustness, and the fourth quadrant," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 744-759, October.
- Mikek, Peter, 2008. "Alternative monetary policies and fiscal regime in new EU members," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 335-353, December.
- C. Iglesias & J. Martínez Torres & P. García Nieto & J. Alonso Fernández & C. Díaz Muñiz & J. Piñeiro & J. Taboada, 2014. "Turbidity Prediction in a River Basin by Using Artificial Neural Networks: A Case Study in Northern Spain," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 319-331, January.
- Khan, Jashim, 2011. "Validation in marketing experiments revisited," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 687-692, July.
- Ole Boysen & Hans Grinsted Jensen & Alan Matthews, 2014. "Impact of EU agricultural policy on developing countries: A Uganda case study," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp452, IIIS.
- Lafférs, Lukáš, 2013. "A note on bounding average treatment effects," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 424-428.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbspb:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Koua Louis Kouakou)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed