The AfDB Statistics Pocketbook 2007
|This book is provided by African Development Bank in its series AfDB Statistics Pocketbook with number 2 and published in .|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 15 Avenue du Ghana P.O.Box 323-1002 Tunis-Belvedère, Tunisia|
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: http://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/
More information through EDIRC
- Rashidi, S. & Bovand, M. & Abolfazli Esfahani, J., 2015. "Structural optimization of nanofluid flow around an equilateral triangular obstacle," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 385-398.
- Ole Boysen & Hans Grinsted Jensen & Alan Matthews, 2014. "Impact of EU agricultural policy on developing countries: A Uganda case study," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp452, IIIS.
- Barr, Ben & Kinderman, Peter & Whitehead, Margaret, 2015. "Trends in mental health inequalities in England during a period of recession, austerity and welfare reform 2004 to 2013," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 324-331.
- Lafférs, Lukáš, 2013. "A note on bounding average treatment effects," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 424-428.
- Taleb, Nassim Nicholas, 2009. "Errors, robustness, and the fourth quadrant," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 744-759, October.
- Mikek, Peter, 2008. "Alternative monetary policies and fiscal regime in new EU members," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 335-353, December.
- Hofstad, Ole & Araya, Meley Mekonen, 2015. "Optimal wood harvest in miombo woodland considering REDD+payments — A case study at Kitulangalo Forest Reserve, Tanzania," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 9-16.
- Durães, Lucas & Roque, Fabio O. & Siqueira, Tadeu & Santos, Anderson M. & Borges, Magno A. & Rezende, Renan S., 2016. "Simulating the role of connectivity in shaping stream insect metacommunities under colonization cycle dynamics," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 334(C), pages 19-26.
- Poe, Melissa R. & Levin, Phillip S. & Tolimieri, Nick & Norman, Karma, 2015. "Subsistence fishing in a 21st century capitalist society: From commodity to gift," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 241-250.
- Molnarova, Kristina & Sklenicka, Petr & Stiborek, Jiri & Svobodova, Kamila & Salek, Miroslav & Brabec, Elizabeth, 2012. "Visual preferences for wind turbines: Location, numbers and respondent characteristics," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 269-278.
- Shujie Yao & Dan Luo & Stephen Morgan, . "Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite Index and Bank Stock Prices in China: A Causality Analysis," Discussion Papers 08/25, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Saayman, Melville & Krugell, Waldo F. & Saayman, Andrea, 2016. "Willingness to pay: Who are the cheap talkers?," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 96-111.
- C. Iglesias & J. Martínez Torres & P. García Nieto & J. Alonso Fernández & C. Díaz Muñiz & J. Piñeiro & J. Taboada, 2014. "Turbidity Prediction in a River Basin by Using Artificial Neural Networks: A Case Study in Northern Spain," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(2), pages 319-331, January.
- Betakova, Vendula & Vojar, Jiri & Sklenicka, Petr, 2015. "Wind turbines location: How many and how far?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 23-31.
- Khan, Jashim, 2011. "Validation in marketing experiments revisited," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 687-692, July.
- Geijer, Erik & Andersson, Jon & Bostedt, Göran & Brännlund, Runar & Hjältén, Joakim, 2014. "Safeguarding species richness vs. increasing the use of renewable energy—The effect of stump harvesting on two environmental goals," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 111-125.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbspb:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Koua Louis Kouakou)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed