"Completing Europe's eonomic and Monetary Union": Any support from the citizens?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Farina, Francesco & Tamborini, Roberto, 2016. ""Completing Europe's Economic and Monetary Union": Any support from the citizens?," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-44, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Rose & Gabriela Borz, 2016. "Static and Dynamic Views of European Integration," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 370-387, March.
- Andrea Boitani & Roberto Tamborini, 2016. "New Institutions for an Effective EU and EMU Governance: A Brief Introduction," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 375-386.
- Svenson, Ola & Nilsson, Goran, 1986. "Mental economics: Subjective representations of factors related to expected inflation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 327-349, September.
- Hooghe, Liesbet & Marks, Gary, 2009. "A Postfunctionalist Theory of European Integration: From Permissive Consensus to Constraining Dissensus," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(01), pages 1-23, January.
- Hobolt, Sara B. & Wratil, Christopher, 2015. "Public opinion and the crisis: the dynamics of support for the euro," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60788, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Economic and Monetary Union; economic crisis; European integration; Eurobarometer opinion polls; 2014 elections of the European Parliament;
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifweej:201710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.