A microeconometric analysis of the springboard subsidiary: The case of Spanish firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Caicedo Marulanda, Carolina & Mora Rodríguez, Jhon James & Barber, José Bla & Darder, Fidel León, 2015. "A microeconometric analysis of the springboard subsidiary: The case of Spanish firms," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-23, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
References listed on IDEAS
- Arjen H L Slangen & Jean-François Hennart, 2008. "Do multinationals really prefer to enter culturally distant countries through greenfields rather than through acquisitions? The role of parent experience and subsidiary autonomy," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 39(3), pages 472-490, April.
- William K Brandt & James M Hulbert, 1976. "Patterns of Communications in the Multinational Corporation: An Empirical Study," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 7(1), pages 57-64, March.
- Julian M Birkinshaw & Allen J Morrison, 1995. "Configurations of Strategy and Structure in Subsidiaries of Multinational Structure," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(4), pages 729-753, December.
More about this item
KeywordsTFP; Microeconometric analysis; springboard country; springboard subsidiary; subsidiary - specific advantage; firm performance; panel data;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifweej:201523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.