Eine Fehlinterpretation des Keynesianischen Modells
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Felderer, Bernhard & Homburg, Stefan, 2005. "Makroökonomik und neue Makroökonomik," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 92556.
- repec:jns:jbstat:v:199:y:1984:i:2:p:179-183:n:6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rabin, Alan & Birch, Dan, 1982. "A clarification of the IS curve and the aggregate demand curve," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 233-238.
- Homburg Stefan, 1984. "Das Walras-Gesetz bei Mengenrestriktionen," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 199(2), pages 179-183, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hansjoerg Klausinger, 2000. "Walras' Law and the IS-LM Model. A Tale of Progress and Regress," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp069, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Läufer Nikolaus Κ. A., 2002. "Ist das l=S-Gleichgewicht ein Kapitalmarkt- Gleichgewicht?. Eine Kritik an Felderer und Homburg," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 222(6), pages 750-751, December.
- Ingo Barens & Volker Caspari, 1999. "Old views and new perspectives: on reading Hick's 'Mr. Keynes and the Classics'," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 216-241.
- Klausinger, Hansjörg, 2000. "Walras' law and the IS-LM model. A tale of progress and regress," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 1326, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
More about this item
KeywordsNeoclassical synthesis; Commodity market;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:espost:92899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.