Das Walras-Gesetz bei Mengenrestriktionen
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1981. " Effective Demand in a Sequence of Markets," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 83(1), pages 1-21.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1977. " On Quantity Signals and the Foundations of Effective Demand Theory," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 79(2), pages 147-168.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lux, Thomas, 1992. "The sequential trading approach to disequilibrium dynamics," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1510, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Felderer, Bernhard & Homburg, Stefan, 1986. "Eine Fehlinterpretation des Keynesianischen Modells," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 457-468.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Eric Kades, 1985. "Fixprice models for dynamic studies," Working Papers (Old Series) 8504, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Seppo Honkapohja & Takatoshi Ito, 1979. "A Stochastic Approach to Disequilibrium Macroeconomics," NBER Technical Working Papers 0001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexandre Flávio Silva Andrada, 2011. "Uma Breve História Sobre A Abordagem Dedesequilíbrio Na Economia," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 233, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Fred Schroyen & Adekola Oyenuga, 2011. "Optimal pricing and capacity choice for a public service under risk of interruption," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 252-272, June.
- Cassola, Nuno & Ewerhart, Christian & Valla, Natacha, 2005. "Equilibrium and inefficiency in fixed rate tenders," Working Paper Series 554, European Central Bank.
- Marco Raberto & Andrea Teglio, 2005. "A dynamic model of a monetary production economy under the disequilibrium economics approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 320, Society for Computational Economics.
- M. Scattaglia, 1994. "Politiche per l'occupazione e Microfondamenti "Keynesiani" dell'economia del lavoro," Working Papers 196, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Hoog, S. van der, 2004.
"On the Micro-Dynamics of a Cash-in-Advance Economy,"
CeNDEF Working Papers
04-12, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Hoog S. van der, 2005. "On the Micro-Dynamics of a Cash-in-Advance Economy," CeNDEF Working Papers 05-04, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Guidon Fenig & Luba Petersen, 2017. "Distributing scarce jobs and output: experimental evidence on the dynamic effects of rationing," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 20(3), pages 707-735, September.
More about this item
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jns:jbstat:v:199:y:1984:i:2:p:179-183:n:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.