MBA sudents' satisfaction and loyality: state vs. private universities in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahn, Taesik & Charnes, Abraham & Cooper, William W., 1988. "Some statistical and DEA evaluations of relative efficiencies of public and private institutions of higher learning," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 259-269.
- Claudio Hoffmann Sampaio & Marcelo Gattermann Perin & Cláudia Simões & Hamilton Kleinowski, 2012. "Students' trust, value and loyalty: evidence from higher education in Brazil," Journal of Marketing for Higher Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 83-100, June.
- Tania Oliveira, 2006. "Tuition fees and admission standards: how do public and private universities really compete for students?," Discussion Papers in Economics 06/6, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Marcelo Gattermann Perin & Claudio Hoffmann Sampaio & Cláudia Simões & Rosiane Pólvora de Pólvora, 2012. "Modeling antecedents of student loyalty in higher education," Journal of Marketing for Higher Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 101-116, June.
- Romero, Laura & Rey, Elena del, 2004. "Competition between public and private universities: quality, prices and exams," UC3M Working papers. Economics we046423, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
More about this item
Keywordshigher education; MBA students; student satisfaction; student loyalty; Turkey;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zag:market:v:25:y:2013:i:2:p:177-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tanja Komarac). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fefzghr.html .