Equilibrium strategies in a fiscal-monetary game. A simulation analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William D. Nordhaus, 1994. "Policy games: Coordination and Independece in Monetary and Fiscal Policies," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 25(2), pages 139-216.
- Julio J. Rotemberg & Michael Woodford, 1999.
"Interest Rate Rules in an Estimated Sticky Price Model,"
NBER Chapters, in: Monetary Policy Rules, pages 57-126,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julio J. Rotemberg & Michael Woodford, 1998. "Interest-Rate Rules in an Estimated Sticky Price Model," NBER Working Papers 6618, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 2009.
"Inflation determination with Taylor rules: Is new-Keynesian analysis critically flawed?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 1101-1108, November.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2008. "Inflation Determination with Taylor Rules: Is New Keynesian Analysis Critically Flawed?," NBER Working Papers 14534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herman Bennett & Norman Loayza, 2002.
"Policy Biases when the Monetary and Fiscal Authorities Have Different Objectives,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Norman Loayza & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series (ed.), Monetary Policy: Rules and Transmission Mechanisms, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 11, pages 299-330,
Central Bank of Chile.
- Herman Bennett C. & Norman Loayza O., 2000. "Policy Biases when the Monetary and Fiscal Authorities have Different Objectives," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 3(2), pages 53-72, August.
- Herman Bennett & Norman Loayza, 2000. "Policy Biases when the Monetary and Fiscal Authorities have Different Objectives," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 66, Central Bank of Chile.
- Beetsma, Roel M.W.J. & Jensen, Henrik, 2005.
"Monetary and fiscal policy interactions in a micro-founded model of a monetary union,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 320-352, December.
- Jensen, Henrik & Beetsma, Roel, 2002. "Monetary and fiscal policy interactions in a micro-founded model of a monetary union," Working Paper Series 166, European Central Bank.
- Beetsma, Roel & Jensen, Henrik, 2002. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interactions in a Micro-Funded Model of a Monetary Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 3591, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ludger Linnemann & Andreas Schabert, 2010.
"Debt Nonneutrality, Policy Interactions, And Macroeconomic Stability,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(2), pages 461-474, May.
- Ludger Linnemann & Andreas Schabert, 2004. "Debt Non-Neutrality, Policy Interactions, and Macroeconomic Stability," Working Paper Series in Economics 12, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Ludger Linnemann & Andreas Schabert, 2005. "Debt Non-Neutrality, Policy Interactions, and Macroeconomic Stability," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-077/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Carl E. Walsh, 2001. "Transparency in monetary policy," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue sep7.
- Eijffinger, S. & De Hann, J., 1995.
"The Political Economy of Central Bank Independence,"
9587, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Eijffinger, S-C-W & de Haan, J, 1996. "The Political Economy of Central-Bank Independence," Princeton Studies in International Economics 19, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Alan S. Blinder, 2000.
"Central-Bank Credibility: Why Do We Care? How Do We Build It?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1421-1431, December.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1999. "Central Bank Credibility: Why Do We Care? How Do We Build It?," NBER Working Papers 7161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David H. Romer & Christina D. Romer, 2000. "Federal Reserve Information and the Behavior of Interest Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(3), pages 429-457, June.
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal-monetary game; policy-mix; fiscal policy; monetary policy; Nash equilibrium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wut:journl:v:2:y:2015:p:75-100:id:1168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piotr Wawrzynowski) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Piotr Wawrzynowski to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iopwrpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.