Can The Crowd Do The Job? Exploring The Effects Of Integrating Customers Into A Company’S Business Model Innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric von Hippel, 1986. "Lead Users: A Source of Novel Product Concepts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(7), pages 791-805, July.
- Eric von Hippel & Ralph Katz, 2002. "Shifting Innovation to Users via Toolkits," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(7), pages 821-833, July.
- Baldwin, Carliss & Hienerth, Christoph & von Hippel, Eric, 2006. "How user innovations become commercial products: A theoretical investigation and case study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1291-1313, November.
- Ivo Blohm & Ulrich Bretschneider & Jan Marco Leimeister & Helmut Krcmar, 2011. "Does collaboration among participants lead to better ideas in IT-based idea competitions? An empirical investigation," International Journal of Networking and Virtual Organisations, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(2), pages 106-122.
- Von Hippel, Eric A. & Katz, Ralph, 2002. "Shifting Innovation to Users Via Toolkits," Working papers 4232-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Pamela D. Morrison & John H. Roberts & Eric von Hippel, 2000. "Determinants of User Innovation and Innovation Sharing in a Local Market," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(12), pages 1513-1527, December.
- Ogawa, Susumu, 1998. "Does sticky information affect the locus of innovation? Evidence from the Japanese convenience-store industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7-8), pages 777-790, April.
- Franke, Nikolaus & Shah, Sonali, 2003. "How communities support innovative activities: an exploration of assistance and sharing among end-users," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 157-178, January.
- Riggs, William & von Hippel, Eric, 1994. "Incentives to innovate and the sources of innovation: the case of scientific instruments," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 459-469, July.
- Glen L. Urban & Eric von Hippel, 1988. "Lead User Analyses for the Development of New Industrial Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(5), pages 569-582, May.
- Sihem Ben Mahmoud-Jouini & Céline Abecassis, 2008. "Absorptive Capacity and Source-Recipient Complementarity in Designing new Products: an Empirically Derived Framework," Post-Print hal-00404108, HAL.
- Kenneth R. MacCrimmon & Christian Wagner, 1994. "Stimulating Ideas Through Creative Software," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(11), pages 1514-1532, November.
- Gary L. Lilien & Pamela D. Morrison & Kathleen Searls & Mary Sonnack & Eric von Hippel, 2002. "Performance Assessment of the Lead User Idea-Generation Process for New Product Development," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 1042-1059, August.
- Ulrich Bretschneider & Jan Marco Leimeister & Lars Mathiassen, 2015. "IT-enabled product innovation: customer motivation for participating in virtual idea communities," International Journal of Product Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 20(2), pages 126-141.
- Sihem Ben Mahmoud-Jouini & Celine Abecassis-Moedas, 2008. "Absorptive Capacity and Source-Recipient Complementarity in Designing New Products: An Empirically Derived Framework," Post-Print hal-00655663, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness model innovation; crowdsourcing for innovation; business model; development; collaborative business modeling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:ijimxx:v:20:y:2016:i:07:n:s1363919616500717. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/ijim/ijim.shtml .