Sources Of Success In Advanced Materials Innovation: The Role Of "Core Researchers" In University–Industry Collaboration In Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby, 1995. "Virtuous Circles of Productivity: Star Bioscientists and the Institutional Transformation of Industry," NBER Working Papers 5342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junghee Han & Almas Heshmati, 2016.
"Determinants Of Financial Rewards From Industry–University Collaboration In South Korea,"
International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(07), pages 1-26, October.
- Junghee Han & Almas Heshmati, 2016. "Determinants of financial rewards from industry-university collaboration in South Korea," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 20(3/4), pages 235-257.
- Han, Junghee & Heshmati, Almas, 2013. "Determinants of Financial Rewards from Industry-University Collaboration in South Korea," IZA Discussion Papers 7695, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Robert Rybnicek & Roland Königsgruber, 2019. "What makes industry–university collaboration succeed? A systematic review of the literature," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 221-250, March.
More about this item
KeywordsUniversity–industry collaborations; core researchers; advanced materials; innovation; Japan;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:ijimxx:v:14:y:2010:i:02:n:s1363919610002611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/ijim/ijim.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.