European Technology Policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1991.
"Quality Ladders in the Theory of Growth,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(1), pages 43-61.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989. "Quality Ledders In The Theory Of Growth," Papers 148, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1989. "Quality Ladders in the Theory of Growth," NBER Working Papers 3099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eaton Jonathan & Tamura Akiko, 1994.
"Bilateralism and Regionalism in Japanese and U.S. Trade and Direct Foreign Investment Patterns,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 478-510, December.
- Jonathan Eaton & Akilo Tamura, 1994. "Bilateralism and Regionalism in Japanese and U.S. Trade and Direct Foreign Investment Patterns," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 48, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Jonathan Eaton & Akiko Tamura, 1995. "Bilateralism and Regionalism in Japanese and U.S. Trade and Direct Foreign Investment Patterns," NBER Working Papers 4758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas Bloom & Lucy Chennells & Rachel Griffith & John Van Reenen, 1996. "How has tax affected the changing cost of R&D? Evidence from eight countries," IFS Working Papers W97/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ginarte, Juan C. & Park, Walter G., 1997. "Determinants of patent rights: A cross-national study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 283-301, October.
- Edwin Mansfield & Anthony Romeo, 1980. "Technology Transfer to Overseas Subsidiaries by U. S.-Based Firms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(4), pages 737-750.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby, 1995. "Virtuous Circles of Productivity: Star Bioscientists and the Institutional Transformation of Industry," NBER Working Papers 5342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Kortum, Samuel, 1999. "International Technology Diffusion: Theory and Measurement," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(3), pages 537-570, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlin, Wendy & Glyn, Andrew & Van Reenen, John, 2001.
"Export Market Performance of OECD Countries: An Empirical Examination of the Role of Cost Competitiveness,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(468), pages 128-162, January.
- Carlin, Carlin & Andrew Glyn & John Van Reenen, 1999. "Export Market Performance of OECD countries: an empirical examination of the role of cost competitiveness," IFS Working Papers W99/22, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Chu, Angus C., 2009.
"A politico-economic analysis of the European Union's R&D policy,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 582-590, December.
- Chu, Angus C., 2008. "A Politico-Economic Analysis of the European Union’s R&D Policy," MPRA Paper 10329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacques Pelkmans, 2006. "European Industrial Policy," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 15, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Wolfgang Keller, 2004. "International Technology Diffusion," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 752-782, September.
- Bottazzi, Laura & Peri, Giovanni, 2003.
"Innovation and spillovers in regions: Evidence from European patent data,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 687-710, August.
- Laura Bottazzi & Giovanni Peri, "undated". "Innovation and Spillovers in Regions: Evidence from European Patent Data," Working Papers 215, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Luintel, Kul B. & Khan, Mosahid, 2017.
"Ideas production and international knowledge spillovers: Digging deeper into emerging countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1738-1754.
- Luintel, Kul B & Khan, Mosahid, 2017. "Ideas Production and International Knowledge Spillovers: Digging Deeper into Emerging Countries," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2017/6, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Fabrice Murtin & Martina Viarengo, 2011. "The Expansion and Convergence of Compulsory Schooling in Western Europe, 1950–2000," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 78(311), pages 501-522, July.
- Kul B. Luintel & Mosahid Khan, 2009.
"Heterogeneous ideas production and endogenous growth: an empirical investigation,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(3), pages 1176-1205, August.
- Luintel, Kul B & Khan, Mosahid, 2008. "Heterogeneous Ideas Production and Endogenous Growth: An Empirical Investigation," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/29, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Georg Koopmann & Felix Münnich, 1999. "National and international developments in technology," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 34(6), pages 267-278, November.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 2004. "Innovation, Trade, and Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_008, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 2006. "Innovation, Diffusion, and Trade," NBER Working Papers 12385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rachel Griffith & Stephen Redding & John Van Reenen, 2001.
"Measuring the cost-effectiveness of an R&D tax credit for the UK,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 22(3), pages 375-399, September.
- Griffith, Rachel & Redding, Stephen & Van Reenen, John, 2001. "Measuring the cost effectiveness of an R&D tax credit for the UK," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 782, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rachel Griffith & Stephen Redding & John Van Reenen, 2001. "Measuring the Cost Effectiveness of an R&D Tax Credit for the UK," CEP Discussion Papers dp0509, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alejandro Nin Pratt, 2016. "Comparing Apples to Apples: A New Indicator of Research and Development Investment Intensity in Agriculture," Working Papers id:11379, eSocialSciences.
- Alexander Cobham, "undated". "The Financing and Technology Decisions of SMEs: II. Technology and Policy," QEH Working Papers qehwps25, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Manuel Trajtenberg, 2000. "R&D Policy in Israel: An Overview and Reassessment," NBER Working Papers 7930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCalman, Phillip, 2001.
"Reaping what you sow: an empirical analysis of international patent harmonization,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 161-186, October.
- McCalman, P., 1999. "Reaping What You Sow: An Empirical Analysis of International Patent Harmonization," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 1999-374, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- McCalman, P., 1999. "Reaping What You Sow: An Empirical Analysis of International Patent Harmonization," Papers 374, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Alexander Cobham, "undated". "The Financing and Technology Decisions of SMEs: I. Finance as a Determinant of Investment," QEH Working Papers qehwps24, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Pontus Braunerhjelm & Per Thulin, 2008.
"Can countries create comparative advantages? R&D expenditures, high-tech exports and country size in 19 OECD countries, 1981-1999,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 95-111.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Thulin, Per, 2006. "Can Countries Create Comparative Advantages? R&D-expenditures, high-tech exports and country size in 19 OECD-countries, 1981-1999," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 61, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Mario Holzner & Michael Landesmann & Johannes Pöschl & Robert Stehrer & Roman Stöllinger, 2013. "A ‘Manufacturing Imperative’ in the EU – Europe's Position in Global Manufacturing and the Role of Industrial Policy," wiiw Research Reports 391, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Gong, Guan & Keller, Wolfgang, 2003. "Convergence and polarization in global income levels: a review of recent results on the role of international technology diffusion," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1055-1079, June.
- David Mayer Foulkes., 2007. "Subdesarrollo y globalización," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(1), pages 155-192, May.
- Viarengo, Martina, 2007. "An historical analysis of the expansion of compulsory schooling in Europe after the Second World War," Economic History Working Papers 4286, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:bosecd:87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iedbuus.html .