Carbon Emission Reduction and Pricing Strategies of Supply Chain under Various Demand Forecasting Scenarios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hovelaque, Vincent & Bironneau, Laurent, 2015.
"The carbon-constrained EOQ model with carbon emission dependent demand,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 285-291.
- V Hovelaque & L Bironneau, 2015. "The carbon-constrained EOQ model with carbon emission dependent demand," Post-Print halshs-01103463, HAL.
- Hua, Guowei & Cheng, T.C.E. & Wang, Shouyang, 2011. "Managing carbon footprints in inventory management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 178-185, August.
- Liu, Zugang (Leo) & Anderson, Trisha D. & Cruz, Jose M., 2012. "Consumer environmental awareness and competition in two-stage supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(3), pages 602-613.
- S. Du & F. Ma & Z. Fu & L. Zhu & J. Zhang, 2015. "Game-theoretic analysis for an emission-dependent supply chain in a ‘cap-and-trade’ system," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 228(1), pages 135-149, May.
- Glock, C. H. & Jaber, M. Y. & Searcy, C., 2012. "Sustainability strategies in an EPQ model with price- and quality-sensitive demand," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 59335, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- S Swami & J Shah, 2013. "Channel coordination in green supply chain management," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 64(3), pages 336-351, March.
- Babich, Volodymyr & Li, Hantao & Ritchken, Peter & Wang, Yunzeng, 2012. "Contracting with asymmetric demand information in supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(2), pages 333-341.
- Bae, Sang Hoo & Sarkis, Joseph & Yoo, Chung Sik, 2011. "Greening transportation fleets: Insights from a two-stage game theoretic model," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 793-807.
- Ghosh, Debabrata & Shah, Janat, 2012. "A comparative analysis of greening policies across supply chain structures," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 568-583.
- Jagmohan S. Raju & Abhik Roy, 2000. "Market Information and Firm Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(8), pages 1075-1084, August.
- Nouira, Imen & Frein, Yannick & Hadj-Alouane, Atidel B., 2014. "Optimization of manufacturing systems under environmental considerations for a greenness-dependent demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 188-198.
- Robert L. Winkler, 1981. "Combining Probability Distributions from Dependent Information Sources," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 479-488, April.
- Mukhopadhyay, Samar K. & Yue, Xiaohang & Zhu, Xiaowei, 2011. "A Stackelberg model of pricing of complementary goods under information asymmetry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 424-433, December.
- Dye, Chung-Yuan & Yang, Chih-Te, 2015. "Sustainable trade credit and replenishment decisions with credit-linked demand under carbon emission constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(1), pages 187-200.
- Roy Jones & Haim Mendelson, 2011. "Information Goods vs. Industrial Goods: Cost Structure and Competition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(1), pages 164-176, January.
- Yue, Xiaohang & Mukhopadhyay, Samar K. & Zhu, Xiaowei, 2006. "A Bertrand model of pricing of complementary goods under information asymmetry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1182-1192, October.
- Chaabane, A. & Ramudhin, A. & Paquet, M., 2012. "Design of sustainable supply chains under the emission trading scheme," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 37-49.
- Zhu, Xiaowei & Mukhopadhyay, Samar K. & Yue, Xiaohang, 2011. "Role of forecast effort on supply chain profitability under various information sharing scenarios," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(2), pages 284-291, February.
- Plambeck, Erica L., 2012. "Reducing greenhouse gas emissions through operations and supply chain management," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(S1), pages 64-74.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:580-:d:133316 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCap-and-trade; consumer’s low carbon awareness; demand forecasting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:apjorx:v:34:y:2017:i:01:n:s021759591740005x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/apjor/apjor.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.