Ranking corporations based on sustainable and socially responsible practices. A data envelopment analysis (DEA) approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 2000.
"A general methodology for bootstrapping in non-parametric frontier models,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(6), pages 779-802.
- Simar, L. & Wilson, P.W., 1998. "A General Methodology for Bootstrapping in Nonparametric Frontier Models," Papers 9811, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility: International Perspectives," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0604, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Hamilton James T., 1995. "Pollution as News: Media and Stock Market Reactions to the Toxics Release Inventory Data," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 98-113, January.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Estellita Lins, M.P. & Moreira da Silva, A.C. & Lovell, C.A.K., 2007. "Avoiding infeasibility in DEA models with weight restrictions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(2), pages 956-966, September.
- Cerin, Pontus & Dobers, Peter, 2001. "What does the performance of the Dow Jones Sustainability Group Index tell us?," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2001/1, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Yuan, Yan & Goto, Mika, 2017. "A literature study for DEA applied to energy and environment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 104-124.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-097 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Michel Sahuta & Sandrine Boulerne & Medhi Mili & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "What Relation Exists Between Corporate Social Responsibility (Csr) And Longevity Of Firms?," Working Papers 2014-248, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Víctor Amor-Esteban & Mª-Purificación Galindo-Villardón & Fátima David, 2018. "Study of the Importance of National Identity in the Development of Corporate Social Responsibility Practices: A Multivariate Vision," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-33, August.
- Galagedera, Don U.A., 2019. "Modelling social responsibility in mutual fund performance appraisal: A two-stage data envelopment analysis model with non-discretionary first stage output," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 273(1), pages 376-389.
- Jean-Michel Sahut & Sandrine Boulerne & Medhi Mili & Frédéric Teulon, 2012. "What relation exists between CSR and longevity of firms?," Post-Print halshs-02099280, HAL.
- Hélène Pasquini & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "What is the perception of corporate social responsibility for fund managers in Switzerland?," Working Papers 2014-97, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Matthias Staessens & Pieter Jan Kerstens & Johan Bruneel & Laurens Cherchye, 2019.
"Data Envelopment Analysis and Social Enterprises: Analysing Performance, Strategic Orientation and Mission Drift,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 159(2), pages 325-341, October.
- Matthias Staessens & Pieter Jan Kerstens & Johan Bruneel & Laurens Cherchye, 2018. "Data Envelopment Analysis and Social Enterprises: Analysing Performance, Strategic Orientation and Mission Drift," Post-Print hal-02111502, HAL.
- Fu-Chiang Yang, 2017. "Integrating corporate social responsibility and profitability into best practice selection: the case of large Taiwanese firms," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1493-1512, July.
- Oliveira, Renata & Zanella, Andreia & Camanho, Ana S., 2019. "The assessment of corporate social responsibility: The construction of an industry ranking and identification of potential for improvement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 278(2), pages 498-513.
- Zhou, Haibo & Yang, Yi & Chen, Yao & Zhu, Joe, 2018. "Data envelopment analysis application in sustainability: The origins, development and future directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 264(1), pages 1-16.
- Béchir Ben Lahouel, 2016. "Eco-efficiency analysis of French firms: a data envelopment analysis approach," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(3), pages 395-416, July.
- Juan Aparicio & Magdalena Kapelko, 2019. "Enhancing the Measurement of Composite Indicators of Corporate Social Performance," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 144(2), pages 807-826, July.
- Francesco Sandulli & José Fernández-Menéndez & Antonio Rodríguez-Duarte & José López-Sánchez, 2012. "The productivity payoff of information technology in multimarket SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 99-117, July.
- Soytas, Mehmet Ali & Denizel, Meltem & Durak Usar, Damla, 2019. "Addressing endogeneity in the causal relationship between sustainability and financial performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 210(C), pages 56-71.
- Toshiyuki Sueyoshi & Mika Goto, 2018. "Difficulties and remedies on DEA environmental assessment," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 7(1), pages 1-20, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:17:y:2009:i:4:p:257-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.