Ecological modernization as a paradigm of corporate sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arthur P. J. Mol, 2002. "Ecological Modernization and the Global Economy," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 2(2), pages 92-115, May.
- Renato J. Orsato & Stewart R. Clegg, 2005. "Radical reformism: towards critical ecological modernization," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 253-267.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berg, Annukka & Hukkinen, Janne I., 2011. "The paradox of growth critique: Narrative analysis of the Finnish sustainable consumption and production debate," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 151-160.
- Bajmócy, Zoltán & Málovics, György, 2011.
"Az ökológiai hatékonyságot növelő innovációk hatása a fenntarthatóságra. Az IPAT formula dinamizálása
[The effects of eco-innovations on sustainability. Modifying the IPAT]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 890-904.
- Jon Burchell & Joanne Cook, 2013. "CSR, Co-optation and Resistance: The Emergence of New Agonistic Relations Between Business and Civil Society," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(4), pages 741-754, July.
- Lorraine Uhlaner & Marta Berent-Braun & Ronald Jeurissen & Gerrit Wit, 2012. "Beyond Size: Predicting Engagement in Environmental Management Practices of Dutch SMEs," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(4), pages 411-429, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:17:y:2009:i:2:p:82-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .