Measuring the trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microenterprise lenders
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bates, Robert H & Collier, Paul, 1995. "The Politics and Economics of Policy Reform in Zambia," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 4(1), pages 115-143, May.
- Wade, Robert, 1985. "The market for public office: Why the Indian state is not better at development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 467-497, April.
- Hawkins, Jeffrey Jr., 1991. "Understanding the failure of IMF reform: The Zambian case," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 839-849, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Widiarto, Indra & Emrouznejad, Ali, 2015. "Social and financial efficiency of Islamic microfinance institutions: A Data Envelopment Analysis application," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-17.
- Patrick Reichert, 2016. "A meta-analysis examining the nature of trade-offs in microfinance," Working Papers CEB 16-005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bos, Jaap W.B. & Millone, Matteo, 2015.
"Practice What You Preach: Microfinance Business Models and Operational Efficiency,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 28-42.
- Millone M.M. & Bos J.W.B., 2013. "Practice what you preach: Microfinance business models and operational efficiency," Research Memorandum 067, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Blanco-Oliver, Antonio & Irimia-Dieguez, Ana & Reguera-Alvarado, Nuria, 2016. "Prediction-oriented PLS path modeling in microfinance research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4643-4649.
- D’Espallier, Bert & Goedecke, Jann & Hudon, Marek & Mersland, Roy, 2017.
"From NGOs to Banks: Does Institutional Transformation Alter the Business Model of Microfinance Institutions?,"
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 19-33.
- Bert B. D'Espallier & Jann Goedecke & Marek Hudon & Roy Mersland, 2016. "From NGOs to banks: Does institutional transformation alter the business model of microfinance institutions?," Working Papers CEB 16-029, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Louis, Philippe & Seret, Alex & Baesens, Bart, 2013. "Financial Efficiency and Social Impact of Microfinance Institutions Using Self-Organizing Maps," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 197-210.
- Schreiner, Mark, 1997. "Ways Donors Can Help The Evolution Of Sustainable Microfinance Organizations," Economics and Sociology Occasional Papers 28327, Ohio State University, Department of Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics.
- James C. Brau & Gary M. Woller, 2004. "Microfinance: A Comprehensive Review of the Existing Literature," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 9(1), pages 1-28, Spring.
- repec:rss:jnljee:v4i3p1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Geron, Ma. Piedad S. & Badiola, Jocelyn Alma R., 2016. "Comprehensive Study on Credit Programs to Smallholders," Discussion Papers DP 2016-48, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Annim, Samuel Kobina, 2009.
"Sensitivity of loan size to lending rates: Evidence from Ghana’s microfinance sector,"
21280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samuel Kobina Annim, 2011. "Sensitivity of Loan Size to Lending Rates Evidence from Ghana’s Microfinance Sector," WIDER Working Paper Series 003, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Roy Mersland & Reidar Øystein Strøm, 2008. "Performance and trade-offs in Microfinance Organisations-does ownership matter?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(5), pages 598-612.
- Larivière, Sylvain & Martin, Frédéric & Calkins, Peter, 2004. "An economic interpretation of innovations in rural microfinance," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 72.
- Sylvain Larivière & Frédéric Martin & Peter Calkins, 2004. "An economic interpretation of innovations in rural microfinance," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 72, pages 69-89.
- Sylvain Larivière & Frédéric Martin & Peter Calkins, 2004. "An economic interpretation of innovations in rural microfinance," Post-Print hal-01201079, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:8:y:1996:i:2:p:225-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .