Failures of the state failure debate: Evidence from the Somali territories
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Monika François & Inder Sud, 2006. "Promoting Stability and Development in Fragile and Failed States," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 24(2), pages 141-160, March.
- Ken Menkhaus, 2003. "State collapse in Somalia: second thoughts," Review of African Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(97), pages 405-422, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Addison Tony & Niño-Zarazúa Miguel & Singhal Saurabh & Gisselquist Rachel M., 2015.
"Needs vs expediency: Poverty reduction and social development in post-conflict countries,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tony Addison & Rachel Gisselquist & Miguel NiÃ±o-ZarazÃºa & Saurabh Singhal, 2015. "Needs vs Expediency - Poverty Reduction and Social Development in Post-Conflict Countries," Working Papers id:7371, eSocialSciences.
- Stel, Nora & Naudé, Wim, 2013. "Public-Private Entanglement: Entrepreneurship in a Hybrid Political Order, the Case of Lebanon," IZA Discussion Papers 7795, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stel, Nora, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and innovation in a hybrid political order: The case of Lebanon," MERIT Working Papers 078, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2009.
"Democratisation via elections in an African 'narco state'? The case of Guinea-Bissau,"
19109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2010. "Democratisation via elections in an African 'narco state'? The case of Guinea-Bissau," EconStor Preprints 118635, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Dirk Kohner, 2010. "Democratization via Elections in an African “Narco-state”? The Case of Guinea-Bissau," GIGA Working Paper Series 123, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Pijović Nikola, 2013. "Seceding but not Succeeding: African International Relations and Somaliland’s lacking international recognition," Croatian International Relations Review, De Gruyter Open, vol. 19(68), pages 73-105, July.
- Nora Stel, 2012. "Business by Generator The impact of fragility and hybridity on Lebanese entrepreneurship – A Case-Study of the Electricity Sector," Working Papers 2012/52, Maastricht School of Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:21:y:2009:i:1:p:42-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.