British aid and the White Paper on International Development: dressing a wolf in sheep's clothing in the emperor's new clothes?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Whaites, 1998. "The new UK White Paper on International Development: an NGO perspective," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 203-213.
- Jo Beall, 1998. "The gender and poverty nexus in the DFID White Paper: opportunity or constraint?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 235-246.
- Oliver Morrissey, 1998. "ATP is dead: long live mixed credits," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 247-255.
- Tony Killick, 1997. "Principals, Agents And The Failings Of Conditionality," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 483-495.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark McGillivray, 2005. "What determines African bilateral aid receipts?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(8), pages 1003-1018.
- Oliveira Cruz, Valeria & McPake, Barbara, 2010. "The "aid contract" and its compensation scheme: A case study of the performance of the Ugandan health sector," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(7), pages 1357-1365, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:10:y:1998:i:2:p:151-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .