Growth Determinants Revisited Using Limited‐Information Bayesian Model Averaging
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eriṣ, Mehmet N. & Ulaṣan, Bülent, 2013. "Trade openness and economic growth: Bayesian model averaging estimate of cross-country growth regressions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 867-883.
- Sin-Yu Ho, 2018.
"Determinants of economic growth in Hong Kong: The role of stock market development,"
Cogent Economics & Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 1510718-151, January.
- Ho, Sin-Yu, 2018. "Determinants of Economic Growth in Hong Kong: The Role of Stock Market Development," MPRA Paper 88788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ulaşan, Bülent, 2012. "Cross-country growth empirics and model uncertainty: An overview," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-69.
- repec:ids:ijsuse:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:340-359 is not listed on IDEAS
- Okabe, Tomohito & Kam, Timothy, 2017. "Regional economic growth disparities: A political economy perspective," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 26-39.
- Grekou, Carl, 2015.
"Revisiting the nexus between currency misalignments and growth in the CFA Zone,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 142-154.
- Carl Grekou, 2014. "Revisiting the nexus between currency misalignments and growth in the CFA Zone," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-4, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Carl Grekou, 2015. "Revisiting the nexus between currency misalignments and growth in the CFA Zone," Post-Print hal-01620178, HAL.
- Enrique Moral-Benito, 2010. "Model Averaging in Economics," Working Papers wp2010_1008, CEMFI.
- Islam, Md. Rabiul & Madsen, Jakob B. & Raschky, Paul A., 2015. "Gold and silver mining in the 16th and 17th centuries, land titles and agricultural productivity," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 150-166.
- repec:ris:ecoint:0811 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ajit Karnik & Mala Lalvani, 2012. "Growth performance of Indian states," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 235-259, February.
- Antonio David & Fabiano Rodrigues Rodrigues Bastos & Marshall Mills, 2011. "Post-Conflict Recovery; Institutions, Aid, or Luck?," IMF Working Papers 11/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Gilles Dufrenot & Valerie Mignon & Charalambos Tsangarides, 2010.
"The trade-growth nexus in the developing countries: a quantile regression approach,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 146(4), pages 731-761, December.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Valérie Mignon & Charalambos Tsangarides, 2009. "The Trade-Growth Nexus in the Developing Countries: a Quantile Regression Approach," Working Papers 2009-04, CEPII research center.
- Eicher, Theo S. & Helfman, Lindy & Lenkoski, Alex, 2012.
"Robust FDI determinants: Bayesian Model Averaging in the presence of selection bias,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 637-651.
- Theo S Eicher & Lindy Helfman & Alex Lenkoski, 2011. "Robust FDI Determinants: Bayesian Model Averaging In The Presence Of Selection Bias," Working Papers UWEC-2011-07-FC, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Michael Jetter & Bei Li, 2017. "The Political Economy of Opposition Groups: Peace, Terrorism, or Civil Conflict," CESifo Working Paper Series 6747, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ho, Sin-Yu & Njindan Iyke, Bernard, 2018. "The Determinants of Economic Growth in Ghana: New Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 87123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:109:y:2018:i:c:p:279-294 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sin-Yu Ho, 2018.
"Analysing the sources of growth in an emerging market economy: the Thailand experience,"
International Journal of Sustainable Economy,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(4), pages 340-359.
- Ho, Sin-Yu, 2018. "Analysing the Sources of Growth in an Emerging Market Economy: The Thailand Experience," MPRA Paper 86337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jetter, Michael & Laudage, Sabine & Stadelmann, David, 2016. "The Intimate Link between Income Levels and Life Expectancy: Global Evidence from 213 Years," IZA Discussion Papers 10015, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael Jetter, 2013. "Volatility and Growth: An Explanation for the Disagreement," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 010944, Universidad EAFIT.
- Iyke, Bernard Njindan & Ho, Sin-Yu, 2017.
"Income Inequality and Growth: New Insights from Italy,"
Economia Internazionale / International Economics,
Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 70(4), pages 419-442.
- Njindan Iyke, Bernard & Ho, Sin-Yu, 2017. "Income Inequality and Growth: New Insights from Italy," MPRA Paper 78268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jetter, Michael, 2016. "Peace, Terrorism, or Civil Conflict? Understanding the Decision of an Opposition Group," IZA Discussion Papers 9996, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- repec:eee:ecosta:v:8:y:2018:i:c:p:141-158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jetter, Michael, 2014. "Volatility and growth: Governments are key," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 71-88.
- E. Tsanana & X. Chapsa & C. Katrakilidis, 2016. "Is growth corrupted or bureaucratic? Panel evidence from the enlarged EU," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(33), pages 3131-3147, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:japmet:v:31:y:2016:i:1:p:106-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.