Patient‐reported outcome measures in the NHS: new methods for analysing and reporting EQ‐5D data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McCarthy, Ian M., 2016. "Eliminating composite bias in treatment effects estimates: Applications to quality of life assessment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 47-58.
- Knott, R. & Lorgelly, P. & Black, N. & Hollingsworth, B., 2016. "Differential item functioning in the EQ-5D: An exploratory analysis using anchoring vignettes," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/14, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Feng, Y. & Parkin, D. & Devlin, N., 2012. "Assessing the Performance of the EQ-VAS in the NHS PROMs Programme," Research Papers 000165, Office of Health Economics.
- Parkin, D. & Devlin, N. & Feng, Y., 2014. "What Determines the Shape of an EQ-5D Index Distribution?," Research Papers 000530, Office of Health Economics.
- Nils Gutacker & Andrew Street, 2015. "Multidimensional performance assessment using dominance criteria," Working Papers 115cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Ian M. McCarthy, 2015.
"Putting the Patient in Patient Reported Outcomes: A Robust Methodology for Health Outcomes Assessment,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(12), pages 1588-1603, December.
- Ian M. McCarthy, 2014. "Putting the Patient in Patient Reported Outcomes: A Robust Methodology for Health Outcomes Assessment," Emory Economics 1408, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Zamora, B. & Parkin, D. & Feng, Y. & Bateman, A. & Herdman, M. & Devlin, N., 2018. "New Methods for Analysing the Distribution of EQ-5D Observations," Research Papers 001984, Office of Health Economics.
- Ian M. McCarthy, 2014. "Eliminating Aggregation Bias when Estimating Treatment Effects on Combined Outcomes with Applications to Quality of Life Assessment," Emory Economics 1409, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- repec:eee:socmed:v:190:y:2017:i:c:p:247-255 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEQ‐5D ; PROMs ; health outcomes ; performance indicators ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:19:y:2010:i:8:p:886-905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.