Risk and Temptation: A Meta‐study on Prisoner's Dilemma Games
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghidoni, Riccardo & Cleave, Blair L. & Suetens, Sigrid, 2019.
"Perfect and imperfect strangers in social dilemmas,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 148-159.
- Ghidoni, Riccardo & Cleave, Blair & Suetens, Sigrid, 2018. "Perfect and Imperfect Strangers in Social Dilemmas," Other publications TiSEM 6e947bbf-ab44-4e6e-89ec-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ghidoni, Riccardo & Cleave, Blair & Suetens, Sigrid, 2018. "Perfect and Imperfect Strangers in Social Dilemmas," Discussion Paper 2018-002, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Arigapudi, Srinivas & Heller, Yuval & Milchtaich, Igal, 2020. "Instability of Defection in the Prisoner’s Dilemma: Best Experienced Payoff Dynamics Analysis," MPRA Paper 99594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Srinivas Arigapudi & Yuval Heller & Igal Milchtaich, 2020. "Instability of Defection in the Prisoner's Dilemma Under Best Experienced Payoff Dynamics," Papers 2005.05779, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2021.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:econjl:v:128:y:2018:i:616:p:3182-3209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.