Coordinating Resistance Through Communication and Repeated Interaction
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Cooper & John Lightle, 2013. "The gift of advice: communication in a bilateral gift exchange game," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 16(4), pages 443-477, December.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Mui, Vai-Lam, 2015.
"Rich communication, social motivations, and coordinated resistance against divide-and-conquer: A laboratory investigation,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 146-159.
- Timothy N. Cason & Vai-Lam Mui, 2015. "Rich Communication, Social Motivations, and Coordinated Resistance against Divide-and-Conquer: A Laboratory Investigation," Monash Economics Working Papers 14-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Landeo, Claudia & Spier, Kathryn, 2015. "Incentive Contracts for Teams: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2015-9, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Tjaša Bjedov & Thierry Madiès & Marie Claire Villeval, 2016.
"Communication And Coordination In A Two-Stage Game,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(3), pages 1519-1540, July.
- Tjaša Bjedov & Thierry Madiès & Marie Claire Villeval, 2015. "Communication and Coordination in a Two-Stage Game," Working Papers 1507, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Bjedov, Tjaša & Madies, Thierry & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2015. "Communication and Coordination in a Two-Stage Game," IZA Discussion Papers 8953, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tjaša Bjedov & Thierry Madiès & Marie Claire Villeval, 2015. "Communication and Coordination in a Two-Stage Game," Working Papers halshs-01139112, HAL.
- Tjaša Bjedov & Thierry Madiès & Marie Claire Villeval, 2016. "Communication and Coordination in a Two-Stage Game," Post-Print halshs-01246166, HAL.
- Lacomba, Juan A. & Lagos, Francisco & Reuben, Ernesto & van Winden, Frans, 2014. "On the escalation and de-escalation of conflict," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 40-57.
- Raimo P. Hämäläinen & Ilkka Leppänen, 2017. "Cheap talk and cooperation in Stackelberg games," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 25(2), pages 261-285, June.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:182-202 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:econjl:v:124:y:2014:i:574:p:f226-f256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.